Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Guest neesy111

Just accept it right now it's going to be Pulis

I feel sick  :embarrassed:

Why would he join us?

He's leaving West Brom in the summer according to their fans.  Doesn't get on with their chairman.

If it's not Rafa I am going to revert to not give a fuck mode just like I have with the last 3 managers cos I don't  like them. I will revert to not giving a flying fuck about this club and will not feel a thing, win lose or draw I will go to the pictures of a Saturday afternoon. If Rafa stays, I will remain an emotional wreck, passing my knickers at every free kick conceded and get all my joy from the Hatem thread slavering as he warms the Barcelona bench

Martinez is a decent shout. Can definitely see that happening.

I'd actually be happy with that in the championship.

You do realise he's got a good Everton side playing like relegation fodder?

Not sure the Championship is the ideal league for his complete inability to set up a defence or his belief that set pieces aren't important either.

If Brighton don't win the playoffs, any chance of a Hughton return? Got a lot of experience in that league now and wouldn't be a figure people would hate leading the club like Pearson would.

If Brighton don't win the playoffs, any chance of a Hughton return? Got a lot of experience in that league now and wouldn't be a figure people would hate leading the club like Pearson would.

Ashley sacked him, why would he come back?

Guest neesy111

Martinez is a decent shout. Can definitely see that happening.

I'd actually be happy with that in the championship.

You do realise he's got a good Everton side playing like relegation fodder?

Not sure the Championship is the ideal league for his complete inability to set up a defence or his belief that set pieces aren't important either.

This.

My fear is if Rafa is not retained by hook or by crook, after relegation is certain a statement will be released stating how sorry everyone is but we gave it a right good go this time spending £80m and getting Benitez in then silence. Like last time we will be allowed to drift, Charnley selling whoever he can until Beardsley or any coach who is left is given charge of pre season training then the team for beginning of championship fixtures.

Hope that Im wrong and Ashley has realised that the current structure and culture at the club will never work if not cant see Moyes or even Pullis touching the job with a proverbial barge pole.

Ashley sacked him, why would he come back?

Stranger things have happened with Fat Mike recently. Don't rule anything out.

Unless it's Rafa and with a statement of intent I'm done, I can't take another summer of silence while watching us be asset stripped under the safe hands of Peter bloody Beardsley.

I wonder if there's a realistic chance of Rafa staying? I guess it'll depend on a whole host of things. I don't really trust our board to give him the assurances that he would probably need to persuade him to stay.

Is that get-out clause activated by him or by the club? If it's by him, there might be a chance he'd stay to get this club back on track seeing his decency and a football fanatic that is 'maybe' in love with the club. If it's activated by Fat Mike and his gang, then it's been nice knowing you, Rafa.

Straight after the Spurs game a meeting with Rafa should be held like and a decision made if he is going to take us forwards. If he says no, we should be straight on the phone to someone like Moyes and bring him in immediately.

But, being an Ashley-run NUFC there will be no conversation with Rafa and we'll have an uncertain summer full of rumours before he leaves a month before the season starts and we scramble around trying to replace him. Up steps someone donkey like Pearson.

I don't think Rafa is the type like McClaren to just sit there and wait, he'll be on to them to find out what is happening, taking the lead in it.

I think we'll find out very quickly if he's staying or going, because if he hears want he doesn't like it, well bye Rafa.

I don't think Rafa is the type like McClaren to just sit there and wait, he'll be on to them to find out what is happening, taking the lead in it.

I think we'll find out very quickly if he's staying or going, because if he hears want he doesn't like it, well bye Rafa.

This, he's maticulous in everything he does, he won't sit on his laurels or allow anyone else to do so, if he wants to stay he'll let it be known straight away along with a documented plan of what needs to happen and how and he'll want it decided asap.

I think it's a bit harsh to tarnish Pearson as the Pardew-clone he's being made out to be. Had a fantastic record at Leicester really. Obviously he's a total cunt so I understand that side of not wanting him in charge.

If it isn't Rafa, it has to be someone we can rally around. Someone with a plan top to bottom to rebuild this hollow club. Not sure who exists eho could do that job.