Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Honestly, if it's not Rafa I'm happy to just give up. Might not make me a 'real' fan but I'll admit that Ashley has finally ground me down. Maybe I was spoiled with 2 great teams during childhood but Newcastle - and football in general - is now a constant state of misery. Just lost the will to give any more shits.

Me too, I'd basically given up before he arrived. Sad times indeed, but in a way it's a relief.

if Rafa goes id like to see us go for Gary rowett i think he'd get us out of that division with ease

I'm not really that bothered about getting out of that division, it will only be a short term fix before someone like Pearson or Sherwood is exposed once we hit the top level. With Rafa here I know the club will be in good hands for the next few years and that's all I'm interested in.

if Rafa goes id like to see us go for Gary rowett i think he'd get us out of that division with ease

I'm not really that bothered about getting out of that division, it will only be a short term fix before someone like Pearson or Sherwood is exposed once we hit the top level. With Rafa here I know the club will be in good hands for the next few years and that's all I'm interested in.

That's how I see it too.  If Rafa stays, the club will get the root and branch reform it needs.  Anybody else will only be a short term fix and the improvements that need to be made at all levels of the club will be postponed until at least the next manager comes along.

appoint from within struggle to sell what we need to sell to rebuild struggle till xmas, waste a transfer window finding a manager/coach/ player coach and struggle due to lack of relevant investment rinse and repeat

So sick of this club man. Don't even want Rafa to stay anymore. Just let everything fall to pieces once and for all. Absolutely disgusting situation.

I agree, you should leave the forum in protest of how bad it is. Make a stoic stand. :thup:

Guest neesy111

So sick of this club man. Don't even want Rafa to stay anymore. Just let everything fall to pieces once and for all. Absolutely disgusting situation.

I agree, you should leave the forum in protest of how bad it is. Make a stoic stand. :thup:

I 2nd this.

Guest chopey

Great front page for tomorrow chronicle

http://imageshack.com/a/img922/182/1zsuoT.jpg

I actually think that looks really good