Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

If Jose came here I could die a happy man, unfortunately, not much chance of either happening.

If jose came here I would die a happy man - immediately. I don't think I could handle myself

In a river of your own uncontrollable baby batter?

Mourinho would be great but there would be no chance of it happening and if it did he would be under 24/7 rumours of going to ever other club in the world.

It would be great if he was the one to make us a success in honour of SBR.

Raffa would be great but I highly doubt he would come here, I may be wrong but I just don't see it.

Go down or stay up it will be Pardew next season, then by the time it all falls apart again Raffa will be in a hob elsewhere.

People massively overplay the whole Robson and Mourinho thing anyway.

Pretty much. Even if they were good friends and Sir Bobby was deeply influential on Mourinho, he's no more or less likely to manage Newcastle because of it.

Not sure about that tbf

They really do. Mourinho is very much his own man with his own style yet the way that some of our fans go on it's like every bit of good that Mourinho has ever done is because of Sir Bobby.

Guest icemanblue

This Rene Girard is desperate to go to England it seems, what kind of manager is he?

French one.

Not sure about that tbf

They really do. Mourinho is very much his own man with his own style yet the way that some of our fans go on it's like every bit of good that Mourinho has ever done is because of Sir Bobby.

Not sure anyone really says that.

Guest hatem garrincha

This Rene Girard is desperate to go to England it seems, what kind of manager is he?

A good one, with attractive football (see Montpellier last season)

Belhanda, MYM, Stambouli, Cabella etc. all these talented young players have been introduced in the first team by René Girard.

He had problems this season with MtPellier chairman Louis Nicollin, as he's not the kind of manager who shut his mouth...i don't know if Ashley will appreciate that.

Guest Roger Kint

A good one, with attractive football (see Montpellier last season)

Belhanda, MYM, Stambouli, Cabella etc. all these talented young players have been introduced in the first team by René Girard.

He had problems this season with MtPellier chairman Louis Nicollin, as he's not the kind of manager who shut his mouth...i don't know if Ashley will appreciate that.

Pardew isnt exactly the shy, quiet type mind

Confused that the same people hounding out Pardew for direct football want Moyes as a replacement? I'd suggest Moyes would organise us better (given current standings it'd be surprising if he could do worse) but if we're looking for football easy on the eye I don't really think he's the answer.