Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

Guest Roger Kint

Has balls, guile and technique.

:thup:

This, impressed at his willingness to carry the ball and make himself available for people.

He's fucking lightyears ahead of Obertan.

And very much this.

Guest Dontooner

Lol he movement and defending is class tbh.... hope he finds a way to score under this system. he is not going to get plenty of chances.

Guest loven Mag 11

He was the only useful outlet near the end, yet went off. Was impressed with his work rate, movement and strenght to hold players off though.

Guest reefatoon

With this guy, HBA and Marv back, we'll have some seriously good options. Notnanfucking chance that Pardew would play them all at the same time though.

They have to form an orderly queue behind Shola.

His hold up play was very impressive.

If Cisse gets an injury, I could definitely seeing him doing a good job in that striker role.

However, we all know Pardew will just hoy Shola in there anyway, because he's a good lad around the place.

Fuck me.

Guest bimpy474

His hold up play was very impressive.

If Cisse gets an injury, I could definitely seeing him doing a good job in that striker role.

However, we all know Pardew will just hoy Shola in there anyway, because he's a good lad around the place.

Fuck me.

His hold up play is far superior to Cisse's, and if this lad can score, i think Cisse is under threat. As it should be, pressure on Cisse scores.