Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

Guest bimpy474

:) Traditionally, losses cause the greatest amount of bickering on forums.

Bollocks they do.

Your mom.

You didn't play along then :lol:

apparently not

Well i refuse to accept mom, i have no idea what that is :lol:

Guest bimpy474

that is the individual who took it like a champ.

Ah, then my Mum has done fantastic for a going deaf 72 year old :lol:

:lol: I'll take what I can get

:lol:

What is nice about this man playing out wide is that he does all the leg-work defensively, has good technique to be involved in the midfield and build-up play, and gets into the box when up-front. That ball Shola played out wide to Remy, Gouff went diagonally from the halfway line into the box; used his striker's instinct there.

He's basically a CF who's changed his entire game to play a utility striker/attacker/winger for us. I respect that massively, and he does so with the best of attitudes and 100% effort on the pitch. You can't help but really support the guy.  I wish more footballers played as self-less as he has for us for their respective clubs.

He's basically a CF who's changed his entire game to play a utility striker/attacker/winger for us. I respect that massively, and he does so with the best of attitudes and 100% effort on the pitch. You can't help but really support the guy.  I wish more footballers played as self-less as he has for us for their respective clubs.

:thup: Really love this guys attitude

reminds me a little of sibierski. brought in cheap when many are wanting cash spent, nobody can see where he's going to get a game but wins everyone over, proper cult hero.

edit......keeps up this form could be a shock world cup call up ? that adaptability and work rate that he wasn't known for coulds be great for a squad.