Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

Yeah. Taylor becomes more important to me now, holding on to the clubs identity (for me anyway)

:thup: shame he's injury prone and regularly average though.

He's better than average, he's a good premiership player who'd be a lot better if it wasn't for injuries. Certainly cannot rely on him to get on the pitch, but once on it I feel safe enough with him there.

Hopefully the competition and rotation helps him a bit with injuries.

Yeah. Taylor becomes more important to me now, holding on to the clubs identity (for me anyway)

He's better than average, he's a good premiership player who'd be a lot better if it wasn't for injuries. Certainly cannot rely on him to get on the pitch, but once on it I feel safe enough with him there.

Spot on with that last bit.

Guest bimpy474

http://www.rmcsport.fr/editorial/341268/bordeaux-gouffran-tout-proche-de-newcastle/

Newcastle has found common ground with Yoan Gouffran , striker Bordeaux , on the basis of a contract of 5 years. According to a source close to the English training, an agreement was also found between the Girondins and the Magpies for a transfer of 1, 5 million. The 26-year-old is expected in the next few hours across the Channel. Except ultimate rebound, Gouffran sign his contract in stride.

:thup: I don't think he's average, either. More often than not he's the one to step up. His heart is worth a million Williamsons.

He gets the piss taken out of him...but he's good and I'm glad he's here.

I didn't say he was average I said he regularly average. To clarify he doesn't always play to the level he should/could but I think it's probably down to continuity. Anyway wrong thread.

Guest Roger Kint

On his way over now according to Ryder.

Lying cunt, their isn't a Paris to Newcastle plane in the sky.

And definately not one from PCG due in at 16.15 flight number AF1158