Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

Considering this fella's goals per game ratios that were posted the other day, the fee is remarkably cheap.

Tis like. £1.26m for a proven goalscorer sounds like terrific business. There's no doubt our negotiating team have effectively exploited contract circumstances, by securing a player with a low bid. And it's great when it works, like this (and with Sissoko, by the sounds of things). It's such a dangerous, and inconsistent, formula though.

On his way over now according to Ryder.

Lying cunt, their isn't a Paris to Newcastle plane in the sky.

And definately not one from PCG due in at 16.15 flight number AF1158

It's just took off from Paris, when I posted that it would have still been on the ground.

Guest Roger Kint

On his way over now according to Ryder.

Lying cunt, their isn't a Paris to Newcastle plane in the sky.

And definately not one from PCG due in at 16.15 flight number AF1158

It's just took off from Paris, when I posted that it would have still been on the ground.

In fairness to Ryder being in the departure lounge really is the same thing as being 'on the way' :lol:

It's funny how quickly we can get s*** done when we need too. The same urgency in the summer and we maybe top 6 now.

'Bloody infuriating' would be my choice of phrase, but i know what you mean.

Reading game and Remy miss might have been blessings in disguise. Ashley et al seem to have collectively shat themselves.

It's funny how quickly we can get s*** done when we need too. The same urgency in the summer and we maybe top 6 now.

'Bloody infuriating' would be my choice of phrase, but i know what you mean.

Reading game and Remy miss might have been blessings in disguise. Ashley et al seem to have collectively shat themselves.

Thats is if they don't cost us at the end of the season.