The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Knockeart is a prem player; albeit lower ilk. Been to see them a few times this season and he scored the goal of the season in any league imo. Twice in one game :lol:

I really like him, hope we may make a move if Leicester dont come up and we stay up

Injuries happen. AVB's slightly below par if they don't finish 4th.

...You don't even need to start the argument about whether the Spurs squad is better than last year (no Modric and VDV, Kaboul out all season, Sandro out for months, Dempsey playing - although obviously we've bought some goodies), you just need to point out that we're probably going to finish with at least the same number of points, whilst being up against a vastly improved Liverpool, a better Everton, and a Chelsea that yet again spent a gazillion pounds. And a media that was desperate for AVB to fail at the beginning of the season. Quite apart from the fact that 'arry's a bit of a t***.

It looks like the only measure he could be considered to have done a below-par job on is getting fourth (as I suspect we'll get fifth). As explained, a fair bit of the reason for that is beyond his control. I think you're being simplistic.

Guest Slippery Sam

Can't stand Holloway, but i have to say it would be good to see him and DiCanio having a fight on the touchline.

Just looking at the fixtures and table, for what seems like the 'umpteenth' time in the last month, Wigan should be quite tired after today and Arsenal have it all to play for still, so that should ensure they try to beat Wigan on Tuesday night. It will be difficult for Wigan to go to Arsenal and get a result I feel, does leave me optimistic....maybe???

Villa: Guzan, Lichaj, Vlaar [c], Baker, Bennett, Westwood, Delph, Sylla, Weimann, Agbonlahor, Benteke.

subs: Given, Holman, Williams, Gardner, Bent, Bowery, N'Zogbia, Bannan

Chelsea: Cech; Azpili, Cahill, JT ©, Cole; Ram, Lamps; Haz, Mata, Moses; Ba.

subs: Turn, Ivan, D Luiz, Ake, Benay, Oscar, Torres.

Come on Chelsea!

Guest firetotheworks

Villa: Guzan, Lichaj, Vlaar [c], Baker, Bennett, Westwood, Delph, Sylla, Weimann, Agbonlahor, Benteke.

subs: Given, Holman, Williams, Gardner, Bent, Bowery, N'Zogbia, Bannan

Chelsea: Cech; Azpili, Cahill, JT ©, Cole; Ram, Lamps; Haz, Mata, Moses; Ba.

subs: Turn, Ivan, D Luiz, Ake, Benay, Oscar, Torres.

Come on Chelsea!

Villa are almost certainly safe now imo, plus I had a bet before the start of the season of Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal.