The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

f*** you Souness. 'Villas-Boas inherited a team that finished 4th. If they don't finish in the top 4 it's like why sack Harry?' Yeah sounds familiar you f***ing prick.

Has a point.

It's a pitiful one though. You don't even need to start the argument about whether the Spurs squad is better than last year (no Modric and VDV, Kaboul out all season, Sandro out for months, Dempsey playing - although obviously we've bought some goodies), you just need to point out that we're probably going to finish with at least the same number of points, whilst being up against a vastly improved Liverpool, a better Everton, and a Chelsea that yet again spent a gazillion pounds. And a media that was desperate for AVB to fail at the beginning of the season. Quite apart from the fact that 'arry's a bit of a t***.

Your own fans were desperate for him to fail, he was being booed as early as the third or fourth game (the Norwich draw). Fortunately somebody realised that wasn't productive and things have been much better ever since. Losing Sandro as you say seems to have been the biggest blow, Huddlestone is a decent footballer but he isn't cut out for the big games

There were a handful, although the majority were happy that we got him. I mean, we started badly so it's not really a surprise that there were some boos. The problem is the simplistic argument that Sourness parrots. I mean, what team awards big contracts solely on the basis of a good league performance, without considering a whole host of other factors?

:shifty:

Well whenever Ive seen him play he hadnt looked that fantastic albeit I havent seen him too often

Also, I dont think a player who is on loan from Udinese should be able to win it but thats a different story

I rather see Zola and Watford in the PL tbf.

Both sides played some nice football in spells. Watford could be interesting with a bit of cash in the PL.

Haven't seen much of Leicester but from the little I've seen form Watford basically parts of their last 3-4 games they do look decent on the ball as well as having scored the most in the Championship must count for something.

I'm not that bothered who comes up really, normally I prefer Northern teams but I'm bored with Leicester. As it happens I only think Brighton could actually stay up next season and knowing them they would probably take 6 points off us.

It's worth a bet that all 3 promoted teams will go down next season, I can't really see anyone of them doing much.

Why are you bored with Leicester?

I don't know, for some reason I like to see new teams come up into the Premiership, then fuck off back down again.

Leicester have been up a few times, on that basis I don't want Watford, or Palace up either and that would leave Brighton but with them having a habit of beating us I don't want them up either.

I want Doncaster promoted next year, as unlikely as that will be.

I rather see Zola and Watford in the PL tbf.

Im not a big fan of that whole 'loaning almost an entire team from the Italian and Spanish sides your owners also own' thing.

In fact, I'd pretty much say it is cheating, and very short termist cheating, too.

Why are you bored with Leicester?

When a man is bored of Leicester, he is bored of life itself....

...said no-one.

I did. I live there.

http://I didn't it's fucking shite  :cheesy:

Knockeart is a prem player; albeit lower ilk. Been to see them a few times this season and he scored the goal of the season in any league imo. Twice in one game :lol: