Wilfried Bony

Cort

From the Youtube videos ( i know) he seems to tick every box Pards talked about ( Power, Pace and aerial threat) but i remain skeptical of buying another striker like Cisse who would probably be wasted out wide.

If this is true, fingers crossed Pards has a plan that suits him and the rest of the team.

I don;t get why he has not been snapped up, our so called big four have to be aware if him, his game is suited to the Prem, pace power, great work rate, will drop deep and pick it up, can take it into feet back to goal hold it up bringing others into play.

Not sure abut if he can play wide in front three never seen him used that way, but I am sure he could adapt although if I was putting him in a front three it would be central. He seems a very aware player though, finds space easy great awareness so I can see him being able to adapt to any striker role required of him.

We cannot ignore the fact to that if he came here the extra quality we have in our team, he could grow to be one of the very best. Cisse scored loads of goals in a poor team, he came here and and banged them in. Yes he is out of form now but I think the Ba effect has a lot to do with it.

We cannot ignore the chance of adding quality like this to the team.

Guest Craig-NUFC

I don;t get why he has not been snapped up, our so called big four have to be aware if him, his game is suited to the Prem, pace power, great work rate, will drop deep and pick it up, can take it into feet back to goal hold it up bringing others into play.

Not sure abut if he can play wide in front three never seen him used that way, but I am sure he could adapt although if I was putting him in a front three it would be central. He seems a very aware player though, finds space easy great awareness so I can see him being able to adapt to any striker role required of him.

Vitesse have money, so I'm guessing he'll have half decent wages as it is. They also have a link with Chelsea, so that might have prevented teams making an offer.

Google tells me he was supposed to be in talks with Liverpool a year ago and was going to cost them £15m.

Think he'd make a great partner for Cisse, better than any mentioned so far.

Only downfall is 442, we'd still need a proper left winger and we're also stacked a bit too much centrally for any kind of flat 442.

Only downfall is 442, we'd still need a proper left winger and we're also stacked a bit too much centrally for any kind of flat 442.

Not to mention we would have 6 CMs and only 2 of them would be starting :lol:

Not to mention we would have 6 CMs and only 2 of them would be starting :lol:

3 in midfield with Ben Arfa behind front 2 with Debuchy and Santon playing like wing backs  :snod: