Newcastle United vs Chelsea - 02/02/13 at 3pm (not on TV)

Dave

For fucks sake Pardew, against this Chelsea team you need pace in your defence. I could see the point in starting Taylor against Benteke, but against Ba/Torres he would be bloody useless. MYM has to start.

Guest neesy111

Pardew added: “Marveaux was unfortunate to get injured just before the game because he would have started the game.

“However, the team did so well it means I have a decision to make.

“The team will be pretty much as it was.

“We have to build on Villa now, that one is done.”

Same line up.

Alan pls.

Pardew added: “Marveaux was unfortunate to get injured just before the game because he would have started the game.

“However, the team did so well it means I have a decision to make.

“The team will be pretty much as it was.

“We have to build on Villa now, that one is done.”

Same line up.

:okay:

Oh no, all the players I don't like will start and be rubbish and the ones I don't won't play and would have been mint if they had. Going to get 400-nil now. Think I'll not bother going and just fill a bathtub full of tears instead.

My only frustration with the same team is Jonas, really not sure why he is persisting with him.

Gutted I cannot watch this as busy.

I can't watch this as I fear the worst and am hiding..... :tongue:

As for Jonas - nobody seems to recall the important block he made against Villa - he's always up for it, Jonas. 100%er. Team man.

Guest bimpy474

My only frustration with the same team is Jonas, really not sure why he is persisting with him.

As for Jonas - nobody seems to recall the important block he made against Villa - he's always up for it, Jonas. 100%er. Team man.

1 block versus giving the ball away with virtually every forward pass, no offensive threat whatsoever despite being part of a front 3.

Poor control, awareness and giving what was the worst performance i can remember since his last game. Don't get me wrong, i love him but to have him in the first eleven is absolutely mental.

Should give him the Ballon D'or for that block tbh. What a player!

Guest icemanblue

Oh no, all the players I don't like will start and be rubbish and the ones I don't won't play and would have been mint if they had. Going to get 400-nil now. Think I'll not bother going and just fill a bathtub full of tears instead.

:lol:

...aaaaaaaand, we're back.

:lol:

...aaaaaaaand, we're back.

:iamatwat: