Kevin Mbabu (now playing for VfL Wolfsburg)

TaylorJ_01

Saw him several times today peeling away and running for the wing every time Krul collected the ball safetly. Krul never looked in his direction once, always clutching the ball to his chest and looking to the centre and right.

Looking a great little player so far.

• 2 weeks later...

Real shame he's injured, like. Today highlighted once again what a weak spot LB is for us. I wasn't impressed with Dummett at all, and Haidara we know is limited. Mbabu looked leagues ahead of both of them in his brief appearances.

Real shame he's injured, like. Today highlighted once again what a weak spot LB is for us. I wasn't impressed with Dummett at all, and Haidara we know is limited. Mbabu looked leagues ahead of both of them in his brief appearances.

he was actually in with a shout of making it this weekend. they just didn't risk it because it looked like the other 3 full backs would all be fine, should be back within a few weeks

he was actually in with a shout of making it this weekend. they just didn't risk it because it looked like the other 3 full backs would all be fine, should be back within a few weeks

Honestly hope he comes back in at first choice, Haidara has improved a bit but still a liability and Dummett is crap. Mbabu looked better from the brief glimpse.

• 3 weeks later...