Newcastle United 3 - 2 Chelsea - 02/02/13 - post-match orgasm from page 58

Rich

Gouffran tbh - There's something about this guy, something very understated but composed. He gives us a patient and calm in attacking that has been missing. He has so far ignored any instructions (if there have been any) to hit the front man at the earliest available opportunity. His primary concern is retaining possession, and finding a black and white shirt. That's not to say that he is Joe Allen/Scott Parker-esque, making useless passenger-y five yard passes either. He just gives us a nice balance and helps us to dictate the tempo - something rather alien to the side in Pardew's tenure thus far.

:thup: agree with all, although I thought Cabaye had a brilliant first half dictating the play.

The highlighted bit :thup:

Massively important point. Has been the key difference in the past two games imo. Obviously Sissoko has been very influential, but Gouffran's contribution to out tactical game has been immense.

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport

Chelsea interim boss Rafael Benitez: "I could see a red card that was not shown to Coloccini. Ba received a broken nose, it is bleeding

He broke our hearts, we break his nose.

:lol: Jesus.

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport

Chelsea interim boss Rafael Benitez: "I could see a red card that was not shown to Coloccini. Ba received a broken nose, it is bleeding

if you put your head there you shouldnt be dissapointed tbh.

Thats what she said?

Gouffran tbh - There's something about this guy, something very understated but composed. He gives us a patient and calm in attacking that has been missing. He has so far ignored any instructions (if there have been any) to hit the front man at the earliest available opportunity. His primary concern is retaining possession, and finding a black and white shirt. That's not to say that he is Joe Allen/Scott Parker-esque, making useless passenger-y five yard passes either. He just gives us a nice balance and helps us to dictate the tempo - something rather alien to the side in Pardew's tenure thus far.

:thup: agree with all, although I thought Cabaye had a brilliant first half dictating the play.

The highlighted bit :thup:

Massively important point. Has been the key difference in the past two games imo. Obviously Sissoko has been very influential, but Gouffran's contribution to out tactical game has been immense.

Mentioned it earlier but Debuchy, Gouffran and Sissoko have made such an immense difference to us going forward.

When Ben Arfa comes back :sweetjesus:

Fuck off Bene lad you should of had a player sent off after two minutes last season - life's a bitch  :p :p :p :p :p

Best moment of the match was seeing the reaction of every player when we scored the third and at the final whistle. Colo showed how much he cares about the club  :love:

Been critical this season but that game was a joy to be at today  :cheesy:

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Some lovely play, sissoko seems to be the missing link in our chain, he's feeding nice balls to Cisse and Cisse seems to be enjoying that.

He's our Yen master!

Tbh it was nasty and I would have agreed with a penalty and ev. a red card. Still hilarious because of the situation :lol:

This.

Also, they should have been down to 10 after Ramires lunged in with 2 feet on Jonas, though doubtless Rafa will conveniently forget that. And as for Ba going off changing the game, well I'd say Chelsea played better after he went off than before.

I find it incredible that the fat waiter has came out with that one when Ramires could and should have been sent off just 5 minutes previous. That was a case of bad decisions evening themselves out, I thought it was a red card and a penalty.

Guest icemanblue

That game is right up there for me. Standing in the aftermath of the winner, looking around at thousands of people hugging and going fucking mental will live with me forever. Just a special, special atmosphere. I love this club.

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport

I assume nothing of Ramires' foul on Jonas was mentioned?

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport

I assume nothing of Ramires' foul on Jonas was mentioned?

I doubt the BBC troubled him with such a trivial matter