Newcastle United 3 - 2 Chelsea - 02/02/13 - post-match orgasm from page 58

Rich

Guest palnese

What did Ramires do? I didn't see it.

Two footed tackle on Jonas

http://i.imgur.com/aEh5ROn.jpg

Not a red imo, but it clearly is with these pussy arse rules :lol:

One of the best NUFC matches I've seen for a while, WOW! I thought we'd throw it away again but then The Moose told the world who he is and we finally came from behind to win.

Great atmosphere, great win, great day - the new lads must have loved that!

To top it off, we got a headed goal by Jonas 'Invalid' Gutierrez.

Fan-fucking-tastic stuff :clap:

Guest BenArfa10

Wow! Where the hell did that performance come from, and that was without Ben Arfa so can you imagine that team with Benny in it. The Coloccini-Ba situation was no penalty at all, Coloccini could only throw himself at it otherwise he has no option but to let Ba score. The ball was right next to Ba's head and Coloccini went to clear it, simple. Debuchy has improved since his first couple of games and he will become a fantastic addition for us. Special mentions for Coloccini and Taylor, they were both absolute beasts and dealt with everything, Taylor putting his manhood on the line right at the end there with Lampard shamefully trying to claim a penalty.

The influence Cabaye has on the team is huge, when he is on form his dictates everything we do. His spray passing, his breaking up of play, work rate and of course those spectacular goals are things we have missed massively in the 2 months he was injured. There is so much to say about Sissoko. He is exactly what we needed. He has pace, power, he's cool on the ball, he breaks up play and he can score goals. The lung bursting run for his goal and when he went one on one with Cole was unbelievable, he is a beast! Yoan Gouffran has surprised me a lot with his work rate, his strength in holding off opposing players. He has the pace and he seems to have the football brain with Obertan lacks, I am sure he will score a few before the end of the season.

Jonas has lacked in quality lately but he show some flashes today and well, his goal was a first run and header and any predatory striker would have been proud of that, worked his socks off as usual. Cisse has to be commended for playing the lone front role. It is better for him now he has Gouffran and Sissoko to support him and of course Hatem is to come back soon. He's doing his bit for the team and showed real passion today. His runs are getting better and he could/should have added to his goal at Villa today. Timmy Krul did what he does best, he was calm and a great shot stopper. Excellent distribution and collection from crosses. Man of the match has to be Moussa Sissoko for his never say die attitude and point winning goals.  :smug: :smug: :lol: :) :D

Krul - 10

Debuchy-10

Taylor-10

Colo-10

Santon-10

Jonas-10

Perchy-10

YoCabs-10

Gouffran-10

Sissoko-10

Cisse-10

:bluestar:

can't all be 10 but no doubt about it today was an exeptional performance especially our French Contingent, bet Remy is as sick as a frog