Wigan Athletic 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 17/03/13 - post-match reaction from p61

Dave

We're fucking shite.

Take the positives Dave.

Anyone who thinks the upturn in form is anything other than new players (who tbf have been well integrated) just can't see anything.

The football, is shit. The football was shit last season but we got lucky with injuries and super strikers.

The football is still shit.

Pardew may well thank Mark Halsey to a degree because his extraordinary display of incompetence and bumbling will distract from an atrocious performance, physically and tactically, yet again at Wigan.

Absolutely fucking fuming. A fucking disgrace. Seen less corrupt refs in Italy/Argentina.

I said we were in trouble as soon as I saw Halsey was in charge today. You can fucking spit to Wigan from Bolton.

Every now and again a game happens that makes you want to just walk away from the fucking sport. Today was one of those days, don't even want to discuss anything about the game.

Just fuck off. Absolute cunts.

Couldn't agree more.

That performance by Halsey has absolutely huge implications. Literally millions and millions of pounds at stake, jobs at stake AND he gets it so wrong.

Honestly, that was shameful.

Debuchy stays on, we get something.

Guest Phil K

Cheering for Villa to stay up now.

I wouldn't go that far. Villa will stay up anyways. I'm worried about US and our awful away form. We're back in the relegation mix

Got what we've deserved here. Fucking shocking.

Aye, we've been absolute shit.

Aye, none of us have been under any illusions that we're crap, but the late winners had papered over the cracks temporarily.  Fuck knows where we go from here, is there any point sacking Pardew knowing fine well they'll get another DUD. in.

Regardless of how much we sucked today, that decision was the reason we lost today. We put them under plenty of pressure despite being shit.

We've had our fair share of luck in recent weeks, so we really have little right to complain that something went against us this time. 

When? ???

Thursday? ???

Stoke? ???

The 2 early changes f***ed us like (Debuchy especially), we just didn't recover. We looked good up until that point.

Bollocks.  We were no better before the changes.

Bollocks. We were.

Cheering for Villa to stay up now.

I wouldn't go that far. Villa will stay up anyways. I'm worried about US and our awful away form. We're back in the relegation mix

No we're not man.

Absolutely fucking fuming. A fucking disgrace. Seen less corrupt refs in Italy/Argentina.

I said we were in trouble as soon as I saw Halsey was in charge today. You can fucking spit to Wigan from Bolton.

I was thinking this all game, even before he dropped his fucking ricks. How can he ref a game less than 20 miles from his hometown?

Dear NUFC,

Please accept this letter as a notice of intent, the "display" of football I have been subjected to today has given me no other option but to assign a solicitor to file for court proceedings. You have robbed me of 2 hours of my life and I want it back!

Regards,

Disillusioned fan

Got what we've deserved here. Fucking shocking.

Aye, we've been absolute shit.

Aye, none of us have been under any illusions that we're crap, but the late winners had papered over the cracks temporarily.  Fuck knows where we go from here, is there any point sacking Pardew knowing fine well they'll get another DUD. in.

Regardless of how much we sucked today, that decision was the reason we lost today. We put them under plenty of pressure despite being shit.

We've had our fair share of luck in recent weeks, so we really have little right to complain that something went against us this time. 

When? ???

Thursday? ???

Stoke? ???

Eh? How is that luck compared to "bad luck" today?

Three perfectly legitimate goals? Am I missing something?