Manchester City 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 30/03/13 - post-match reaction from p34

Dave

Is this not the same man city that have been beaten by the mackems this season? 

"but it's Man City" doesn't excuse this fucking tripe.  And don't anyone give me that shite about having an eye on the next game.  Last time that shit was banded about was when whe drew away at Norwich because we had the Reading home game next and see how that turned out. 

Gutless bastard so he is.  Tries to dress it up anyway he can but he's a pussy.

anybody who didnt expect us to go there and go through the motions is incapable of considering the bigger picture.

Big picture being?

benfica games, winnable home games coming up that may have been much harder had we took a number of knocks in this game.

Man City could genuinely have put out their under-18s today and rolled us over with ease.

Reminds me a lot of Liverpool away last season - we are in total awe. Imagine our pre-match preparation has been watching their season highlights DVD from last year, and putting posters of Silva up in the dressing room.

All this when we're in a fucking relegation battle and we don't make any attempt to score a goal other than the classic loft towards Cisse from our own half.

We "controlled the game"  :lol:

That was the most outrageous thing I've heard our manager say since JFK said cunt.

Guest Phil K

We are still not out of the sh*t remember.

I feel sorry for Cisse. The only one who looks like scoring away from home, yet the only one who gets stick on here

Avoid injuries and keep the goals conceded below five and I'll be relatively content.

Which says it all, really.

Was just watching with the brother and saying it feels like an FA Cup Third Round game where we're the plucky underdogs from League 2.

The OTT comments here are more interesting than the match.

Actually I am ok with that Pards, just that next time please notify us beforehand so that no one is wasting time.