Newcastle United 0 - 3 sunderland - Post-match reaction from p58

Nobody

Di Canio ratcheted things up on the 2nd and 3rd goals because he's a cunt. It's got nowt to do with passion or confrontation.

He wanted to make the headlines and lo and behold, he did.

Di Canio ratcheted things up on the 2nd and 3rd goals because he's a c***. It's got nowt to do with passion or confrontation.

He wanted to make the headlines and lo and behold, he did.

First victory, away to Newcastle, all class goals, when your team is desperate for a result. He'l make headlines anyway, regardless of his celebration.

No will enjoy remembering him going mental at our ground, images you'd like to forget. Can't be one bit surprised he went on like that though.

It's been a dreadful few days and I just cannot shake the image of their 3rd one flying in. Truly sickening. Obviously avoided RTG and all the papers - all time low for me after a result. Even after 1-0 to Villa 2009.

It's been a dreadful few days and I just cannot shake the image of their 3rd one flying in. Truly sickening. Obviously avoided RTG and all the papers - all time low for me after a result. Even after 1-0 to Villa 2009.

I was at Villa and this game felt a lot worse

Same and same.

first day back at work today.  A few mackems tried to gloat.  However the smug grin was soon wiped off their faces when I simply admitted we were shit and that they were the better team that wanted it more.

:lol: :thup:

Guest strongbow69

A feeling that has been gradually growing but , got a corner, didnt give a shit , got a free kick (1?) didnt give a shit, no excitement and no expectation  :undecided:

We've been wobbling all season.

With that kind of bodyblow it makes you wonder if we can shake it off over the remaining games...or it's just a prequel to a knockout punch

Sorry about the shite pugilistic analogy but its Tuesday & I'm still sick as fck.

I'm ready for the cricket me.

Other games that provoked a similar reaction from me were Sporting away and AZ away - when we were dropped like bad habits out the uefa cup. Just that numb feeling when you can't believe what you've just witnessed.

I haven't got the stomach to watch anymore football yet.

A bit like when you eat something that makes you hoy up & you can't go near it again for a while.

There's loosing...and then there's this

Our last home defeat to this rabble kick started a revival of canny proportions. Let's hope history repeats itself.

There has to be a reaction. Not sure how much they've got left in the tank this season but we after losing 4 on the bounce away from home then we need to produce something.

If we roll over at the weekend then there's every chance this tailspin could mean we go down. I know it's unlikely (22/1 at Bet365) but if this malaise continues then we'll struggle to stay up imo. 

A bit like when you eat something that makes you hoy up & you can't go near it again for a while.

Losing?

Losing?

...that's the one

I know it was wrong but against all my normal pessimism I bought into Partridges pre-game interview confidence...it's pretty much a blur now but I do remember he virtually declared that we were going to turn up, hump them & get three points...obviously, the fall was subsequently from a much greater height.

I know it was wrong but against all my normal pessimism I bought into Partridges pre-game interview confidence...it's pretty much blur now but I remember he virtually declared that we were going to turn up, hump them & get three points

Pre-game confidence?

'Sunderland are favourites'.