West Bromwich Albion vs Newcastle United - 20/04/13 @ 3pm (No TV)

Fenham Mag

Have to get Cabaye involved further down the pitch and try and get some decent crosses in for Cisse (god imagine that :lol:) The longer we p*ss out in this skid mark of a season the more the pressure we'll heap on ourselves going into the last couple of games and god forbid we get ourselves into a situation like that.

If the manager and players pull their fingers out on saturday we could finally put this utter s*** of a season to bed.

I think it'll be:

Debuchy - Taylor - MYM - Haidara

Tiote - Cabaye

Jonas - Sissoko - Gouffran

Cisse

Can see Pardew going for the "keep it tight for 70, bring HBA and Marv on later" approach...

I think it'll be:

Debuchy - Taylor - MYM - Haidara

Tiote - Cabaye

Jonas - Sissoko - Gouffran

Cisse

Can see Pardew going for the "keep it tight for 70, bring HBA and Marv on later" approach...

I can see Pardew brining Shola on first, I know that never happens but I do have that feeling for some unknown reason.

Surely you lot have had enough luck against us this season already, I'm going for a 3-1 win to the Baggies.

A small footnote for those attending, Dave Matthews, West Brom kit man for 50 years died suddenly this morning, hope your fans will join in with the silence or applause for the celebration of a life dedicated to loyal service to our club. 

Just an update for those going regarding applause for long serving kit man Dave Matthews, thanks in advance.

http://www.wba.co.uk/news/article/albion-to-pay-tribute-to-kitman-dave-779602.aspx

What I'd like (assuming Colo and Ben Arfa won't start)

Elliot

Debuchy  Taylor  Mbiwa    Haidara

Tiote

Cabaye       

Marveaux    Sissoko    Gouffran

Cisse

Would be very strong.

I expect Jonas + another DM may be in the starting line up though.

For Pardew the options are: Winning or winning, preferably with quality attacking football.

Alas, for Pardew the intentions are: AHHH DO NOT ATTACK!!!!! and Try to nick one +70 mins.

So Pardew's logic applied to Tekken would be something like this: Let you character's health go below 30%, then start playing.

For Pardew the options are: Winning or winning, preferably with quality attacking football.

Alas, for Pardew the intentions are: AHHH DO NOT ATTACK!!!!! and Try to nick one +70 mins.

So Pardew's logic applied to Tekken would be something like this: Let you character's health go below 30%, then start playing.

:thup:

That's not funny for you guys, but thumbs up for your ability to be able to laugh at your current disgrace.

That's not funny for you guys, but thumbs up for your ability to be able to laugh at your current disgrace.

Supporting Newcastle means you must learn some self-depreciation and a bit of humor, otherwise you'll pretty much go bonkers. :lol:

Supporting Newcastle means you must learn some self-depreciation and a bit of humor, otherwise you'll pretty much go bonkers. :lol:

This. You would not believe some of the shit we've endured.

Jotenko - look up 'Joe Kinnear rant'. He was our manager.

He's still a kid for a CB, though, with loads to learn. He'll need a physical defender alongside him for a long, long time.

Wish people would stop pretending there's a chance of Colo being here next year, like. It won't look very good when he leaves in late August and the same people accept there was a lack of time to find an adequate replacement.

Don't anticipate Colo returning, nor do really I care if he does leave tbh. The way his situation has been handled by all parties involved is pathetic. Taylor and Mapou are our first-choice CBs from now on, in my eyes at least.

No.

It would mean waiting until 30% of the timer remained whilst trying to take as little damage as possible :lol:

No.

It would mean waiting until 30% of the timer remained whilst trying to take as little damage as possible :lol:

While I have not really got involved in all the slating the last few months, that´s actually a pretty funny concept for a Pardew youtube series "Pardew plays tekken", "Pardew manages a volleyball team" (find a vid of a team desperately returning a bunch of smashes only to finally succumb to the pressure and lose), "Pardew plays handwrestles with Mark Henry" etc etc.

For Pardew the options are: Winning or winning, preferably with quality attacking football, but I guess that's not the most important thing now.

Why win, when you can lose cowardly?

HAH! I laughed at this, but I guess I should cry :(

No.

While I have not really got involved in all the slating the last few months, that´s actually a pretty funny concept for a Pardew youtube series "Pardew plays tekken", "Pardew manages a volleyball team" (find a vid of a team desperately returning a bunch of smashes only to finally succumb to the pressure and lose), "Pardew plays handwrestles with Mark Henry" etc etc.

The Tekken character in a constant block move pose until the last few seconds where he/she springs out and concedes a feeble goal :lol: