Alan Pardew

Mike

If anyone was there today at every point we had the ball there was one man up top against a sea of red. You could have had a meadow full of horses between that man and the other 9 defenders at the back. When we didnt have the ball we play the game of chasing shadows whilst being in another time domain. Just horrible.

Oh and the guy bottled it by the way he didnt strut that touchline like be loves too but hid in the dug out as the game wore on when he was needed most.

Also there looked to be a few harsh exchange of words between Pards and Cabs at various points.

Guest palnese

We've got a squad full of players capable of playing some decent pass and move stuff on the ground.

He's just so wrong for our squad.

He's wrong for any squad come ot think about it.

Guest Armchair Pundit

What happened to us playing 433 and 442 last year? I don't think we could have a more opposite outcome to two different seasons. Pardew's got to go imo, but I just can't see who (of any quality) would come in and work under the same conditions.  :(

I feel pain. Its like a knife thats been stuck in between the ribs, slowly twisting itself deeper and deeper into the lungs to the point where it hits the lungs and your breathing collapses. He has to go. Massprotests, internet-abuse, fucking kidnapping- I DONT CARE! Just ultimately fuck off you useless sack of shit!

What happened to us playing 443 and 442 last year? I don't think we could have a more opposite outcome to two different seasons. Pardew's got to go imo, but I just can't see who (of any quality) would come in and work under the same conditions.  :(

I think a lot of quality managers would.

You could see he got the tactics wrong after the first 3 mins yet it took him 45 mins to change it.  Arrogant beyond belief. 

Get him sacked - what we got to loose?  With him in charge we don't stand a chance.