Alan Pardew

Mike

Seriously though, I wish someone in press had the bollocks to ask Pardew or Kinnear how the likes of Cardiff f***ing City are more willing and able to 'compete' with the 'big clubs' than Newcastle United are.

Just to see what he'd say like.

The Chronicle are scared to and the likes of Caulkin would rather stay chummy with Pardew than ask of him the serious questions that most fans would like to.

He should have been sacked 3 or 4 times over already

1 Presiding over the biggest derby defeat for over 30 years

2 Presiding over the biggest home defeat for nearly 90 years

3 Constantly insinuating we are a small time club

4 Having the audacity to pick Shola who is by far one of the worst strikers to have played in the premier league

5 Making us a team that rolls over and dies and takes a spanking away from home on a regular basis....arsenal,man united,tottenham,Norwich and fulham to name a few

I'm sure he'll be sacked by the end of the season it's just that we'll have written off another season along with most of our current squad by then.

And even then, we still have our owner and dof to fuck things up in his absence.

Guest bimpy474

Serious question - How many times have we played well and won in the last twelve months?

It's not that difficlut to know seeing as we haven't even won that many games to begin with :lol:

Bordeaux at home, and Chelsea at home we played well. That's it imo.

Seriously though, I wish someone in press had the bollocks to ask Pardew or Kinnear how the likes of Cardiff f***ing City are more willing and able to 'compete' with the 'big clubs' than Newcastle United are.

Just to see what he'd say like.

Did you see MOTD last night? I fell asleep and woke up to them saying "Couple signings and Newcastlle will be ok".

:lol: They have no f***ing idea.

As if its the same playing at home to City to playing away to City.

We know its s*** at the moment but f*cking hell its 2 games in and i'd be very surprised if Cardiff get even close to getting anything from The Etihad.

What about at home to West Ham?

We know its s*** at the moment but f*cking hell its 2 games in in and i'd be very surprised if Cardiff get even close to getting anything from The Etihad.

It wasn't so much their victory, it was the effort on display and the lack of "fear" they had for man city.

We know its s*** at the moment but f*cking hell its 2 games in and i'd be very surprised if Cardiff get even close to getting anything from The Etihad.

What about at home to West Ham?

As i said i know we are shit and part of it is due to how small time the idiot in charge is, but f*cking hell everyone is ready to slit their wrists 2 games in because City lost to Cardiff.

I cant see a way forward for him, i cant see how a couple of signings will dramatically change the way we play football.

The only hope there is for him is that Remy will come in fresh and start well. He will fade like the rest after a couple of months though even if he does.

Are you serious?!

what have we been doing at home that's anything close to that!

Losing by 3 to Sunderland and not scoring a single goal, and losing by 6 to Liverpool and not scoring a single goal.

Pardew needs to fuck off at this point.

A complete and utter fraud and charlatan.

I hope Ashley pushes the boat out for a couple of decent players, and when he sees it makes no difference to this idiot's performance, then hopefully the annoyance of that should see him send this garbage so called manager to the trash heap.