Alan Pardew

Mike

Oh it's going to be an exciting season next they all say, really? Lol

Utter bollocks as usual

The mixture of city, man utd, chelsea, will all contend for the top three again next season, just like last season.

Nothing's changed apart from the managers names. Not that exciting to me.

A better manager with a better record in achieving what Roman was after was sacked for finishing 2nd. And only a year after achieving what Mourinho never could there.

Are you talking of Ancelotti? What did he achieve that was different from Mourinho? Their records are quite similar, in my opinion.

I'm still waiting for the Premiership to have a 3-5 team title race. With all the money and talent at the top, there's been a potential for a really great one for some time now, but it always seems confined to two teams by January.

Interesting comments from Laudrup via his agent today.

He doesn't want to be at a club like Newcastle.

A club, implied to be us has offered Canas of Betis a double salary contract but he'd rather play for Laudrup for less money.

A club, implied to be us has offered Canas of Betis a double salary contract but he'd rather play for Laudrup for less money.

I have no idea what you're getting at tbh.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22680217

"When we expanded the contract of Michael Laudrup, we spoke with the board and the chairman that they're going to make a really good team for Michael," Tutumlu added.

"A good team is no problem. If they don't have the possibility of making a good team, I don't know what can happen. Michael needs good players.

"We don't want to have the same experience as Newcastle for example. He told the board and the chairman that [swansea] need a very good squad this year."

Tutumlu also claimed players are prepared to turn down higher wages from other clubs to come to Swansea because of Laudrup.

One of the players Swansea have been heavily linked with is midfielder Jose Canas, whose contract at Real Betis expires in the summer.

"Canas from Real Betis - one Premier League team have offered him double his salary," Tutumulu added.

"And you know what the boy tells [them]? He tells [them] no, I want to go to Swansea City.

"Players have other teams offering them more money but they prefer to come to the team of Michael Laudrup.

He's basically saying they don't want to follow us in the respect that we sunk after one good season. There's no indication that we're in for Canas whatsoever.

You've read that completely wrong.

Pity, Cañas is a pretty decent player and he's on a free. But he signed a precontract back in Jan for Swansea IIRC.

Would have also meant that you're watching the Spanish market, which you should. Teams like Betis or Rayo have had great seasons and - as seen with Michu - have to sell their best performers to balance the books since both are fresh out of administration.

You've read that completely wrong.

Owned.

A career in tabloid journalism awaits you.

5ft 10in, Fucking midget, move on.

Oh wait, I'm only 5ft 8in-ish  :okay:

6ft 3" after Mrs Bimpy has sat on you though.

Maybe you should hire her out to the club, get Adam Campbell up to 7ft.

5ft 10in, f***ing midget, move on.

6 3" due to his raging hard on?

A better manager with a better record in achieving what Roman was after was sacked for finishing 2nd. And only a year after achieving what Mourinho never could there.

Are you talking of Ancelotti? What did he achieve that was different from Mourinho? Their records are quite similar, in my opinion.

Ancelotti won the double.

Guest bimpy474

5ft 10in, Fucking midget, move on.

Think you would need to measure Campbell like a pizza if that happened.

It'll be very interesting to see how Martinez gets on at Everton should he go there. I'm undecided as to his genuine quality but there's little doubt that he a) coaches a passing game and b) has much better players available at Everton. I think we could have attracted him relatively easily had we got in there early enough.

It'll be very interesting to see how Martinez gets on at Everton should he go there. I'm undecided as to his genuine quality but there's little doubt that he a) coaches a passing game and b) has much better players available at Everton. I think we could have attracted him relatively easily had we got in there early enough.

Agree with your second sentence.

Not sure how he'll do at a bigger club. For all their good intentions, Wigan were a mess at the back. That can't all be down to inferior players, defensive organisation is the thing that's supposed to be able to give crap players a chance to compete against better opponents.

Good luck to him though.