Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest Nobbys Trumpet

With Williamson we almost always won the header, he actually had the most aerial duels won in the Prem back in January. Just a shame it would bounce off his bonce and go sideways or straight to the other team for a quick counter

Meulensteen is now leaving Man Utd by all accounts. Shame we'd never pay the wages for a coach of that calibre.

Really? By all accounts the Man U players and fans think very highly of him. Get him in please.

Guest VanBarduck

Monaco is the typical AP GP isn't it?

Boring, defensive, need a moment of magic to win it.

;D

Meulensteen is now leaving Man Utd by all accounts. Shame we'd never pay the wages for a coach of that calibre.

Really? By all accounts the Man U players and fans think very highly of him. Get him in please.

Off topic but, him as well as Phelan leaving at the same time could already be start of a bit of struggle for Man Utd.

Moyes shouldn't try to fix too much there straight away. Would have kept at least one of them.

Man Yoo still hasn't replaced Queiroz IMO, sure he's a total hack as a manager but as a coach/ no 2 he's excellent and no coincidence at all that their run of success in CL getting to numerous finals was during his time as SAF's no 2 as its quite common knowledge that SAF hasn't done the coaching for years.

Off topic but, him as well as Phelan leaving at the same time could already be start of a bit of struggle for Man Utd.

Moyes shouldn't try to fix too much there straight away. Would have kept at least one of them.

Yeah me and my dad were saying that earlier. Meulensteen seems to be really highly rated too.

Man Yoo still hasn't replaced Queiroz IMO, sure he's a total hack as a manager but as a coach/ no 2 he's excellent and no coincidence at all that their run of success in CL getting to numerous finals was during his time as SAF's no 2 as its quite common knowledge that SAF hasn't done the coaching for years.

More to do with having the best/second best player in the world.

Man United are fucked. I'm very confident of this. They'll struggle to finish in the top four.

Moyes who got the Everton squad to finish 6th isn't going to fail to get the Manu squad to finish top 4 next season, not a chance.

Man United are f***ed. I'm very confident of this. They'll struggle to finish in the top four.

The funny thing is, they could finish 10th and he'd still keep his job after what happened with SAF.

I agree that he will be given more time than most top clubs give new appointments, but i doubt he would survive finishing outside of European positions imo.

Moyes will be a bit too cautious and draw a bit too often to win the league but don't think he'll do badly. Think Mourinho will walk the league tbh, Pellegrini will take some adjusting. If Arsenal sign some very good players they may be in with a shot I guess.