Alan Pardew

Mike

Is that even statistically correct? :lol: I know we had an upturn for about 5-6 games from when we lost to Reading but I bet it was still around 10th best form.

Even if statistically correct he doesn't bother to mention a lot of teams were on holiday for the last half dozen of games.

I'm only 6'0, but that makes me a giant in Barça standards.

Anyhow, those quotes about being the best team are mystifying but it's a good change to see him be a bit more upbeat for a change.

Yeah when we don't have any games to play its fucking marvellous lol

We've had worse.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8rxckxM6W1r9rdxs.gif

:lol: Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit VI.

"We had xxxx and we finished...THIRD :scared: "

Is that even statistically correct? :lol: I know we had an upturn for about 5-6 games from when we lost to Reading but I bet it was still around 10th best form.

No.

Guest neesy111

No.

Bet Ashley and Llambias believed it.

Can only imagine the suicide hotlines in Spain were jammed for weeks after such a tragedy.

:lol: Just had a look, they've never finished outside of the top ten in La Liga.

Fuck off, VI.

We've never finished outside the top 6 in my lifetime actually. :lol:

But what I meant is that those two managers did a terrible job with the resources they had, which were obviously far superior to most of the league. Serra-Ferrer in particular was eye-cancer inducing stuff.

But what I meant is that those two managers did a terrible job with the resources they had, which were obviously far superior to most of the league. Serra-Ferrer in particular was eye-cancer inducing stuff.

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/9214/striker83.gif

What a dick. :lol: :laugh:

Don't set James off, man.