Alan Pardew

Mike

Pardew must be a troll surely?? Does he really believe we were the 7th best team since Jan. Will these 6ft plus freak make us Champions? My head is fried. Only saving grace of all this is someone posted a gif of Jennifer Lawrence. She is awesome. Id be happy if she was our manager over Pardew right now.

So depressed that this man is still in charge. Our only hope is he adds some tactical genius to his coaching staff otherwise it'll be more of the same.  As I'm not convinced he thinks he's at all to blame.

"We need to have more dominance in that area and it's all well and good saying the set play problem is down to tactics, delivery or whatever. Ultimately you need 6-foot-4 in this division to go and head it in or at least get first contact on it to head it across the box and we've not had that all year."

Does explain set penis to tallest player Willo.  This guy really does believe in his own mantra lol.

And it also mean they are instructed to do this in training over and over even knowing it doesn't work.  This man is sick.

What's worse than a complete inept manager, one that is inept and deluded.

Sad thing is anything can be interpreted as an improvement next season.  Anything above 16th.

Yeah. I thought it was very cynical of them to give him a top 10 finish as a target. It's basically 2/3 more wins than this season probably. There is literally a criminal lack of vision in the ownership. They've been talking about top 8 since they arrived as our target iirc...Now top 10 will suffice. Bending over backwards to keep Pardpoo in a job.

Souness used to spout as much guff as Pardew does 'We need proper players', 'You want players to go in to the trenches with you', 'You won't win any thing with 11 James Milners' etc... Difference being we only had to put up with it for about a year and a half.

Souness used to spout as much guff as Pardew does 'We need proper players', 'You want players to go in to the trenches with you', 'You won't win any thing with 11 James Milners' etc... Difference being we only had to put up with it for about a year and a half.

The primary difference being Pardew had a season where he overachieved. The Sourness area was miserable from start to finish. And that's not even taking into consideration the difference in money made available to the both of them.

The primary difference being Pardew had a season where he overachieved. The Sourness area was miserable from start to finish.

We had two decent cup runs under Souness. In fact we haven't had a good domestic cup run since that FA cup campaign :(.

The primary difference being Pardew had a season where he overachieved. The Sourness area was miserable from start to finish.

We had two decent cup runs under Souness. In fact we haven't had a good domestic cup run since that FA cup campaign :(.

We had a good UEFA cup run under Pardew this season and imo were desperately unlucky to go out when we did.

Souness also drove out our two best players, had a transfer budget that blew every other team out of the water (iirc, maybe one or two equalled it/spent more) but somehow took a champions league level side and turned them into strugglers.

I know things seem worse when it is actually happening but Pardew has a long way to go to be compared to Souness in my book.

We had a good UEFA cup run under Pardew this season and imo were desperately unlucky to go out when we did.

Souness also drove out our two best players, had a transfer budget that blew every other team out of the water (iirc, maybe one or two equalled it/spent more) but somehow took a champions league level side and turned them into strugglers.

I know things seem worse when it is actually happening but Pardew has a long way to go to be compared to Souness in my book.

Disagree with the bit in bold. Leaving yourself twenty minutes to get 2 goals was always going to fail when we're such a poor attacking team. That debate has been done to death any way.

And of course Souness was worse than Pardew. I'm sure every one remembers my views on Adolf Mussolini Souness :huff: