Alan Pardew

Mike

Going to be turd watching him persist with 4-4-2 for the foreseeable. We just don't have the right personnel for it, both out wide and up top, today showed that.

we don't have any actual wide players full stop except for Obertan and maybe Sammy. Its a bit of a huge problem

If you look at the pattern you'll see:

Before game: Talk up the opposition. Talk down our chances.

After game: Talk up our game. Make out we were better than we were. Regardless.

Game after game he is just preserving his own reputation for anyone who reads his interviews without seeing much more. So eager not to be hung out to dry with his words.

So true.

Going to be turd watching him persist with 4-4-2 for the foreseeable. We just don't have the right personnel for it, both out wide and up top, today showed that.

It's going to be turd watching anything under Pardew, just like it has been for 70 or 80% of the games since he arrived.

we don't have any actual wide players full stop except for Obertan and maybe Sammy. Its a bit of a huge problem

Ben Arfa is well wide, LOL.

It's massively problematic, like. We were so narrow today and there was just nobody that stuck wide who can deliver a ball, Marveaux and Ben Arfa in the team meant we were always coming inside and that didn't suit our strikers. Sammy actually kept wide and stretched them out a bit, his productivity is just nowhere near good enough.

It's massively problematic, like. We were so narrow today and there was just nobody that stuck wide who can deliver a ball, Marveaux and Ben Arfa in the team meant we were always coming inside and that didn't suit our strikers. Sammy actually kept wide and stretched them out a bit, his productivity is just nowhere near good enough.

that could be put down to youth and inexperience but I'd give serious consideration to starting him simply because he can stretch sides which we lack anywhere in the side and it makes us very predictable without it. Mark Ben Arfa and thats our attacking threat gone

I tell you what, I hate that little scrote but I'd happily do a straight swap. :lol:

nah if people are annoyed (being kind) by the normal managerial bs from Pardew then they'd implode with rage with the shit he comes out with.

Also he's not that good a manager

Guest bimpy474

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Please be true.

We made good chances...what 0 shots on Target!?

well there was that one that should have been buried today by Gouffran thats a good chance

Personally I wouldn't say the ball coming back off the post after a mishit cross classes as creating a chance.

We made good chances...what 0 shots on Target!?

well there was that one that should have been buried today by Gouffran thats a good chance

Personally I wouldn't say the ball coming back off the post after a mishit cross classes as creating a chance.

baby steps

Guest bimpy474

Is the baby made of shit ?

And tonight I am pissed as fuck, the music at this party is too loud, although I do like a bit of shawawaddy

Guest hatem garrincha

A shit manager who shouldn't be nowhere near a PL club. He gets far better players than WHU (and many others clubs in the league) but FORCES them to play utter crap. I can understand Cabaye's decision to go far from him.