Alan Pardew

Mike

Odd timing for these kind of posts like, he did well today. We played it around well.

Odd post.

Despite him starting Shola again, then having to fix his mistake 64 minutes in?

Sure, I'm f***ing chuffed and we did play well but I'm not sure this excuses him for the utter turd he's been dishing up.

Sure its been bad, but today offered a glimmer of hope that we can play as an actual football team under him. Passing and stuff. I expected more posts of "do that more often you tit" etc.

Until Remy came on it did still look like baby steps on the offensive front. But they were baby steps in the right direction. If we can move away from relying on just Hatem to create we will be stronger. Papiss was far more dangerous 2nd half with abit of service.

Just heard him on BBC Newcastle.  Did his usual thing of talking a good game.  Said bringing Remy and Gouffran on meant that they had to sit off and couldn't focus on containing Ben Arfa and it created space.

Credit to him for noticing that but as always it's whether he sticks to his guns.  I'm still convinced Jonas and Tiote will be shoehorned back into the XI when fit.

People still chanting s*** like 'Pardew give us a wave' :angry:

Well thats all fair and good if they are doing it waving their middle finger around as they chant. Providing its not in the family enclosure.

Somebody near to me shouted Peado when he waved.

"There was no problem second half, we could of had three or four, Remy came on and we suddenly looked like we doubled out threat, out of respect to our other strikers, he is a class act.

SkySports, pff!

Strong end to the game, hope it continues (with the same personnel!) against Villa. Three clean sheets on the bounce will hopefully have restored some pride to the defence after last season, and the 4-0 against Man Citeh.

Guest neesy111

Got the better of the incredible tactician Martin Jol.

Big improvement, more of the same please.

You are deluded.

Guest icemanblue

You are deluded.

Deluded about what? :lol:

We looked so much better today, even during a relatively poor quality first half. Enjoy it, man. It could be a good thing.

You are deluded.

We looked so much better today, even during a relatively poor quality first half. Enjoy it, man. It could be a good thing.

:thup:

Guest neesy111

You are deluded.

I was on about Jol being an incredible an tactician, he's a shite manager, I would rather want Pardew as manager than him.

Tells about you replying to it though.  Short arse.

You are deluded.

I was on about Jol being an incredible an tactician, he's a shite manager, I would rather want Pardew as manager than him.

Tells about you replying to it though.  Short arse.

:lol:

People still chanting s*** like 'Pardew give us a wave' :angry:

Well thats all fair and good if they are doing it waving their middle finger around as they chant. Providing its not in the family enclosure.

Somebody near to me shouted Peado when he waved.

Wonder how Pardew felt after hearing that witty jeer...