Alan Pardew

Mike

If we somehow manage to stay up it will be nothing he's done. It's either down to some moments of magic by our players or relying on other results and I don't think we have any of the former. Up s*** creek, f***ing spuds.

:thup:

Guest Dontooner

........that line up............he knows he going to lose it but doesnt want it to be a big score line to put himself under pressure.

He's not going to come out and say that his tactics, team selections, or general shortcomings are to blame for where we are. He's got a job to keep, under increasing pressure. No amount of tearful group circle wanks are going to change that.

True but does he think we are all stupid and believe injuries are to blame, are they to blame for hoofball, ridiculous team selections, crap football, defensive set ups that concede goals at a daft rate. Set pieces from hell.

He's a useles prat.

I doubt he gives much of a shit what we think, really. This is as good as it gets for him, he's trying to convince the people who have influence over his position that he's been hard done by.

Aye, just got to hope they aren't that stupid. Graham Carr's not daft, just hope he's in the ear of the owner and just tells him the truth. Pardew has been useless and this squad deserve better and should be better than it has been.

He doesn't watch our games.

I'm so far past having had enough of him now I can't remember what it was like to only slightly dislike him.  Keegan gave me a team and an ethos that made me proud of the club and so did Robson, if I was in any way influenced by the words and actions of this useless gobshite I'd be almost embarrassed our tiny football club was such an inconvenience to the league.  I just can't get my head around how someone can't show an ounce of bravery with their behaviour.

Guest Dontooner

!!!!!!!!!!WHOOOOSSPPP !!!

Least wigan are getting themselves undone...!

Pardew is going to take credit for this

I'm so far past having had enough of him now I can't remember what it was like to only slightly dislike him.  Keegan gave me a team and an ethos that made me proud of the club and so did Robson, if I was in any way influenced by the words and actions of this useless gobshite I'd be almost embarrassed our tiny football club was such an inconvenience to the league.  I just can't get my head around how someone can't show an ounce of bravery with their behaviour.

I'm sick of how much I want him gone, just at the point when most people in the office/I go to the match with are starting to agree with me.

I'm sick of how much I want him gone, just at the point when most people in the office/I go to the match with are starting to agree with me.

:lol: Same with me and my mates.  I'm so far down the fucking line with this it's feeling like an eternity.

People have based their defence of him on his apparent lack of options and now he has some and puts out a team like that. :anguish:

Says so much about the man. It really does. He's an abject coward, so terrified of attacking teams and incapable of utilising the players at his disposal.

Guest loven Mag 11

If I dont laugh at the team selections he makes, I would probably cry. Does he pick the team out of a hat, where defensive minded players out number the attacking ones 3 to 1 man. Same old shit game after game Alan.

Just when I think I was over-reacting by putting him in the same bracket as Souness, he plays Perch and Jonas ahead of Hatem Ben Arfa and Gouffran. At home. To a Suarez-less Liverpool.

Hm.