QPR vs Newcastle Utd - 12/05/13 @ 3pm (No TV) - a win confirms safety

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I wonder if Wigan winning will make Pardew tackle this game more positively or negatively.

So hard to tell.

Positively :lol: come on Bimpy did you just use the word positively and Pardew in the same sentence without following it up with the word shit?

Weight off the world will be off all of our shoulders if we win man. Can fucking get some rest and begin to look forward to the summer and hopefully the sacking of our manager.

If we win tomorrow this microwaved turd of a season is finally over - so we won't.

1-1 draw prolonging the agony another week. Fuck off, I don't want to watch anymore.

Guest bimpy474

I wonder if Wigan winning will make Pardew tackle this game more positively or negatively.

So hard to tell.

Positively :lol: come on Bimpy did you just use the word positively and Pardew in the same sentence without following it up with the word shit?

I did ? :lol:

Guest VanBarduck

Can someone explain me how a win confirms safety ? I never was good at math , but there's still 2 games left and we have the same goal difference as wigan , if we win at QPR and lose at Arsenal and for their part if they win their two games they will be ahead of us , don't they ?

Can someone explain me how a win confirms safety ? I never was good at math , but there's still 2 games left and we have the same goal difference as wigan , if we win at QPR and lose at Arsenal and for their part if they win their two games they will be ahead of us , don't they ?

We go above Villa and as they and Wigan play each other only 1 can overtake us as there can only be one winner.

Guest bimpy474

Because they play Villa, Wigan win Villa stay below us, Villa draw or win Wigan do.

We have to win mind.

Wigan play Villa last game of the season so it's impossible for both to get to 41 points.

Yeah but Villa would therefore have lost (as they're playing Wigan) so would still be on 40 and go down.

We should try and fit this in the thread title. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Yeah but Villa would therefore have lost (as they're playing Wigan) so would still be on 40 and go down.

We should try and fit this in the thread title. :lol:

Nah, it's nice to know some people are more dopey than oneself

Guest VanBarduck

Thanks . 5 people explaining me accurately some basic logic...I feel like a complete idiot  ;D

Guest VanBarduck

I was about to embarass myself again by saying that Villa have 40 points with 2 games left but then I had enough presence of ming to check the fixture summary on sky , then after all I decided to come clean and confess my idiocy in here.

Wigan play Villa last game of the season so it's impossible for both to get to 41 points.

Look at me, look at me, I've got a maths GCSE. Pathetic.

Look at me, look at me, I've got a maths GCSE. Pathetic.

I didn't actually, but thanks for making me feel worse about it.

I am absolutely shitting this now.

After the Swansea vs Wigan I was back to feeling a bit more confident as the pressure was a little less as they had a tough game still at Arsenal.

But after hearing all of Pardew's bullshit negativity once again. Plus the huge Wigan win today and what that could do for confidence I'm back to where I was this time last week where I think I won't be able to actually watch the game.

Going to be so stressful.