Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Nice new Barclays advert with Shearer talking about his first Newcastle game as a fan.

Link me up please!

Doing some competitor research on banking content at the moment.

It's been shown a few times on Sky Sports during adverts tonight, it's the first I've seen of it.

Nice new Barclays advert with Shearer talking about his first Newcastle game as a fan.

Link me up please!

Doing some competitor research on banking content at the moment.

It's been shown a few times on Sky Sports during adverts tonight, it's the first I've seen of it.

The season before I started going. First game was a 0-1 loss to Shrewsbury Town. Remember my Dad threatening to beat up a man who nicked my programme. Been downhill ever since.

As someone from the outside I would love to see a GB team every four years, especially one not managed by Stuart Pearce. Annoying that England would express that desire without consulting any of the other FA's, but I really don't get why they're so against it. Just have a hard time believing they seriously think it will lead to a full Great Britain national team, not even England would want that.

I think it's fine for the Olympics because we compete as Team GB. I fully understand the reasons that everyone is so concerned about it, like FIFA are suddenly going to force us to scrap the England team? Can't see it.

I think Football sits uncomfortably in the Olympics anyway, because other competitions are much more important.

It'd just be England + Bale. Fine by me. I think I could get behind a GB team. Maybe could take McGeady and McGregor as Scots/Irish appeasement.

I'd take Ramsey and Allen as well, but that majority of the team would likely be B team English players because of the Euro's.