Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

:lol: Apparently I was watching Sports Net Ontario today. They have Daniele Dichio as an expert. I mean, a former mackem who famously is unable to pronounce his own name? Is Canada OK? I always thought Canada was OK, but I am worried now. Canada, why have you done this? Can I help?

James Sharman took the piss at one point saying "this from a man who bit an opponent"

Interestingly enough he has toned down his pro-mackem FTM attitude lately. He even said the atmosphere at SJP is one of the best anywhere.

Still hate him tho...

Sorry, Dichio bit someone? My Canadian football knowledge is sketchy, please humour me.

Against the Chicago Fire keeper.

Am I allowed to post this: redacted

:lol: Well I'm not going to quote the post, but the chomping seems rather unnecessary. I cannot imagine any situation in which I would rather have some stranger's blood in my mouth than not. FFS. Must have picked up that sort of class on wearyside.

I seen that last night. Their ground / crowd makes me envious. I think it's time we looked at safe standing in england, actually haven't man united proposed something recently?

Not just ManU, but their interest is important.

"The Premier League remains opposed but among its ranks, and with varying degrees of support, Arsenal, West Ham, Aston Villa, Crystal Palace, Hull, Swansea, Sunderland and Newcastle have expressed interest in allowing trials to take place. Add Manchester United's interest and there might be some squeaky bottoms in the League's central London offices." - The Independant (oct 2013)

Seen super Mac doing a book sigining in metro outside house of fraiser.

No one wanted to buy the book and I felt I had to to say Hi...dunno if thats the rules.

He looked so sad and no one seemed to care.

I felt bad all day.

Never said hi cos I was worried he would try to talk me into buying a book and I am pretty sure his life aint that bad.

Fact f*** him for making me feel bad all day

No one was wanted to buy the book.  He looked so sad and no one seemed to care.

I felt bad all day.

Never said said cos I was worried he would try to talk me into buying a book and I am pretty sure his life aint that bad.

:(

No one was wanted to buy the book.  He looked so sad and no one seemed to care.

I felt bad all day.

Never said said cos I was worried he would try to talk me into buying a book and I am pretty sure his life aint that bad.

:lol:

:(

What would people's XI be for the 2020 WC should we make it?

Butland

Byram stones p.Jones  Shaw

Prowse Chalobah  Wilshere

Sterling                  Hughes

Bamford

See how close that is. Potential is the hardest thing to judge.