Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Toffs have a sale on, one of the NUFC tops has been reduced to £30 http://www.toffs.com/newcastle-united-1972-1974-lsleeve-retro-football-shirt?utm_source=Main+Mailing+List&utm_campaign=0b3ceed23a-Flash_Sale_8_1_16&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_5dc89e7afa-0b3ceed23a-53573937&ct=t(Flash_Sale_8_1_16)&goal=0_5dc89e7afa-0b3ceed23a-53573937&mc_cid=0b3ceed23a&mc_eid=4161d83b52

The also have a Brazil top on sale as well, amongst others.

Toffs have a sale on, one of the NUFC tops has been reduced to £30 http://www.toffs.com/newcastle-united-1972-1974-lsleeve-retro-football-shirt?utm_source=Main+Mailing+List&utm_campaign=0b3ceed23a-Flash_Sale_8_1_16&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_5dc89e7afa-0b3ceed23a-53573937&ct=t(Flash_Sale_8_1_16)&goal=0_5dc89e7afa-0b3ceed23a-53573937&mc_cid=0b3ceed23a&mc_eid=4161d83b52

The also have a Brazil top on sale as well, amongst others.

That would look class with Colback 4 on the back.

Leading Ivory Coast to African Cup Of Nations is a great achievement and I kinda see his point about that counting a lot, and the best players should be intensely focused on being the best. It would help however if he bothered to turn up half the time for his club, Aubemayang has clearly been the better player of late, Toure is not influencing and scoring like he used to.

Leading Ivory Coast to African Cup Of Nations is a great achievement and I kinda see his point about that counting a lot, and the best players should be intensely focused on being the best. It would help however if he bothered to turn up half the time for his club, Aubemayang has clearly been the better player of late, Toure is not influencing and scoring like he used to.

Dunno about that, they have by far the most talent and should win it every time. Doing their job for once isn't that great of an achievement IMO.

Yaya has hardly bothered to try in the last two seasons so IMO he should shut up and prove he deserves these awards, the Messi and Ronaldo thing makes no sense either as both players actually perform for their to actually be a discussion about who is better in a particular year.

Anyone ever seen that Mendieta goal for Valencia against Atletico in a Copa del Rey final in the late nineties? Honestly never heard of it until just now and it's definitely one of the best goals I've ever seen. Would recommend everyone to have a look on YouTube

Anyone ever seen that Mendieta goal for Valencia against Atletico in a Copa del Rey final in the late nineties? Honestly never heard of it until just now and it's definitely one of the best goals I've ever seen. Would recommend everyone to have a look on YouTube

Niiice

How much did he really play a part in that anyway? He usually looks awful for them. They have so much more talent than everyone else and should be embarrassed it took so long tbh. The man is a moron. He did not do it himself.

Gaurdiola will tell Yaya to fuck off in the summer if he comes in. No way will he stand for these awful lazy performances he's been putting in. It's getting less and less frequent where he actually contributes anything positive to the team now.

Does that sort of shit go on at our place?

Nah, our fans just wait round until they can get Colback's autograph.

I honestly wouldn't have a clue what goes on. I only recently noticed there's some sort of multi storey car park within sjp. I must have walked past it a hundred times.