Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Guest neesy111

Arsenal fans calling for Wenger to be sacked in a season that they are challenging for a title, challenging for an FA Cup win and only beaten in the worlds greats competition by the worlds greatest team.

Yet we are the deluded and over-expectant fans for booing after a 3-1 home defeat to a team with the size and history of my local pub side which keeps us in the bottom 3 as we have been for the most of the season[emoji38]

Wonder what shit Mersen will sprout next?

Arsenal fans have every right to be wanting Wenger's head.  He's got £150m in the bank and refuses to spend it.

Arsenal fans calling for Wenger to be sacked in a season that they are challenging for a title, challenging for an FA Cup win and only beaten in the worlds greats competition by the worlds greatest team.

Yet we are the deluded and over-expectant fans for booing after a 3-1 home defeat to a team with the size and history of my local pub side which keeps us in the bottom 3 as we have been for the most of the season[emoji38]

Wonder what s*** Mersen will sprout next?

Arsenal fans have every right to be wanting Wenger's head.  He's got £150m in the bank and refuses to spend it.

All about expectations and what you're used to. 

My old man is an Arsenal fan and I know a fair few who go regularly.  Quite a few want him gone.  He's won the FA Cup the last two seasons.  But apart from that, they've won fuck all in the last decade, haven't they? 

Finishing top 4 every year and then getting dumped out of the CL, by the first decent team you play.  Would be great for us.  Sure beats a relegation scrap every year.  But for a team like Arsenal, that are constantly up there and have world class players.  It must be infuriating. 

By all accounts.  Wenger is so stubborn, he won't spend, even when it's obvious he needs to.  Plus, you hear stories that he's on a huge contract and he's happy to just keep making money for the shareholders.  It's not even like they have to go to Man City levels.  They just need to strengthen in the right areas.  Instead of trying to get by with a squad of 14 players that are just about good enough.

Part of me thinks it's amazing what Wenger has done.  He's competing every year, without spending obscene amounts on players.  All whilst playing great football.  But if I were a fan, I'd get pretty fed up with his reluctance to spend when required and his teams always bottling it and falling at the last hurdle.

Ed Aarons ‏@ed_aarons 1m1 minute ago

PA: Mansfield forward Adi Yussuf has been banned for five games and fined after being found guilty of urinating at the back of a stand

:lol:

Bit harsh like :lol:

Chelsea defender Kenneth Omeruo is so delighted with his new portrait of himself and team-mate John Terry that he posted a picture of it on Instagram.

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/onesport/cps/976/cpsprodpb/16BF5/production/_88737139_omeruo_instagram.jpg

;D ;D ;D

10090900_d145998387_z.jpg?zz=1

Chelsea defender Kenneth Omeruo is so delighted with his new portrait of himself and team-mate John Terry that he posted a picture of it on Instagram.

He's a footballer, not an art critic. He's just showing some appreciation for his weirdo fans. And at least, it's not Tracey Emin.