Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Almost feel bad for him, but then I picture his smug little face. Shame for England, could've really utilized him at the World Cup.

He's alright IMO - quite likeable, in fact.

It's just his face, really. Like when he scored early in the 4-4 and turned around and shrugged with that goofy smile, that was the turning point for me. I have no clue what he's like otherwise.

The challenge he put in was so clumsy, went with the wrong foot, and all his weight was on it. Looked terrible at the time, was surprised he was smiling when being taken off.

Feel terrible for him. Was playing so well. Really bad for England.

I didn't feel all that sorry for him when he was feigning injury at SJP the other week, trying to get one of our players sent off.

That aside, he seems like a decent lad and it's bad luck for him. Especially missing the World Cup.

Almost feel bad for him, but then I picture his smug little face. Shame for England, could've really utilized him at the World Cup.

He's alright IMO - quite likeable, in fact.

Off the pitch, on camera at least, he comes across as that, yes. On the pitch though..... comes across as a complete cock. Not sure which one is him. Probably a bit of both.

Guest bimpy474

Poor sod. When I saw it at the time I commented I thought it was an ACL, exactly the same way I done mine, studs in the turf and wallop.

Really is a bastard thing like.

I didn't feel all that sorry for him when he was feigning injury at SJP the other week, trying to get one of our players sent off.

That aside, he seems like a decent lad and it's bad luck for him. Especially missing the World Cup.

Cazorla was being an uber-dick in that game, though I can't remember Walcott being the same - not that I disbelieve you (I just don't remember it). Quite complimentary to Tiote really.

Cazorla was being an uber-dick in that game, though I can't remember Walcott being the same - not that I disbelieve you (I just don't remember it). Quite complimentary to Tiote really.

He went down holding his face at some point for more or less no reason didn't he, when trying to get through first half?

Either way I like him, seems a rare non-dick with a modicum of intelligence in and England player.

6 Months? Ouch.

worse new for england than for arsenal.

Disagree.... he's had one good game for England in his entire career.... away to Croatia.

Take that game aside and his record for England stands at 2 in 35, he's not even close to being the same player for England that he is for Arsenal.

Why? because he doesn't get the space and we don't use him at all properly.

For Arsenal they have the players which use his skillset properly and he's the only one they have with pace, movement and finishing all in one.

He's the best goalscorer and adds something they don't have if he's not there, if they don't buy with this news they won't win anything.

Rotten luck for him but its a bigger miss for Arsenal than people give it credit for.

Oh I remember that now, think Tiote did catch him enough to stop him - can't recall how much of a meal he made of it though. Think it was a fair whack, but maybe I'm lying to myself because Walcott always seemed like a relatively good apple to me.