Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Guest firetotheworks

Definitely, I think I might be being naive, but I've definitely latched onto this whole 'even worse is better' idea and would be chuffed with anyone, even to our short-term demise.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/aug/13/jose-mourinho-louis-van-gaal-barcelona-shaped-seven-top-coaches

Great read this, about LVG's influence on people he worked with at Barça, who've gone on to become successful managers.

Hadn't realized that he worked with so many great managers-to-be during his spell here (Mourinho, Guardiola, Luís Enrique, Koeman, De Boer...)

Man City were a midtable team when he was first here?

Aye, and they beat his Chelsea side in 2005/6(?) 1-0 at the CoM, I'm sure David James saved a penalty. So one of the defeats was before the Man City money arrived.

Sherwood is as much of a cock as Pardew is but he sets his teams up to attack and he'd therefore be an improvement IMO.

That said, I'd still feel a bit mugged off with him coming in once the initial euphoria of The Leaving Pardy wore off.

Guest neesy111

Good luck to them. What the Oyston's have been allowed to do by the FA is nothing short of scandalous. :(

What have they done? I don't pay much attention to the C'ship.

Took stupid amounts of money out of club, club only had 11 full time players for 1st game of the season.

Guest neesy111

Good luck to them. What the Oyston's have been allowed to do by the FA is nothing short of scandalous. :(

What have they done? I don't pay much attention to the C'ship.

They're mad.

Bobbins!