Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

@MiguelDelaney  8s8 seconds ago

Chelsea announce, er, The Yokohama Rubber Company as their new official shirt sponsor in their "largest ever commercial deal".

@TEAMtalk  21s22 seconds ago

#CFC announce five-year shirt sponsorship deal with Chinese firm Yokohama Rubber from 2015/16. Deal worth £40m a year. Story to follow...

Great news tbh.

@MiguelDelaney  8s8 seconds ago

Chelsea announce, er, The Yokohama Rubber Company as their new official shirt sponsor in their "largest ever commercial deal".

@TEAMtalk  21s22 seconds ago

#CFC announce five-year shirt sponsorship deal with Chinese firm Yokohama Rubber from 2015/16. Deal worth £40m a year. Story to follow...

Great news tbh.

A team full of dicks now has a rubber coating. Nice - a new, more literal way of fucking the fans.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/news/sol-campbell-confirms-intentions-to-run-for-london-mayor-i-have-got-so-much-to-offer-10071666.html

Sol Campbell, the ex-England footballer, has announced his intentions to stand for London Mayor.

The process to replace Boris Johnson begins after the General Election in May 2016 and Campbell said that he was “definitely interested” in running for the role.

Campbell, who played for Tottenham and Arsenal, told The Sun: “We’ll see what happens. A few more conversations need to take place.”

He joined Conservative party Chairman Grant Shapps for lunch in central London in December, during which he reportedly discussed joining the party to be a candidate for the 2020 general election.

However it seems the party are now keen to accelerate Campbell’s entry into politics.

Certainly, the 40-year-old doesn't lack confidence in his ability to aid the party's cause.

Speaking to The Guardian last year he said: “I have got so much to offer. I think it is very important for the black vote. If the ‘black vote’ votes it will clearly push someone over the line. I am for getting people from my background to vote.”

Back in November 2014, Campbell said the Labour party’s proposed “mansion tax” on properties worth over £2m was "flawed and not fair at all".

Speaking on the BBC Daily Politics show, he labelled it a “tax on aspiration” and told the programme that it would hurt people who were “a way away from London and oligarchs”. Campbell put his Thames-side Chelsea flat on the market for £25 million just a week after criticising the proposed policy.

Campbell retired from football in 2012.

Sol Campbell definitely had something wrong in the heed. As much as I'd like to see a non-white mayor, it's never going to be him.

Massive Tory isn't he?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/25/article-0-1F1CEFBD00000578-850_634x796.jpg

At least his lass is proper lush.