Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

I never hated Michael Owen as much as some people on here until I saw this

Watched that video religiously as a child. I can directly attribute my lack of footballing ability to that little scrote.

Footballer with stupid hair #563454

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite?blobcol=urldata&blobheadername1=Content-disposition&blobheadervalue1=attachment%3B+filename%3DPresentaci%C3%B3n_de_la_segunda_equipaci%C3%B3n_del_Real_Madrid_2013-14.jpg&blobkey=id&blobtable=MungoBlobs&blobwhere=1203319861351&ssbinary=true

I bet Raheem Sterling is a right little c*** based on absolutely nothing in particular.

He did kick out at Simpson (and maybe someone else) at Anfield last season, just didn't have ESPN to replay it 15 times to make sure  he's banned. So that's a reason to believe it.

I find all that stuff really disconcerting. Not even really sure why - suppose I'm always suspicious of people who are that focused on one part of their identity.

If you lived in a city in which a large portion of the inhabitants chant pro-IRA songs you'd want to distance yourself from it too.

I find all that stuff really disconcerting. Not even really sure why - suppose I'm always suspicious of people who are that focused on one part of their identity.

If you lived in a city in which a large portion of the inhabitants chant pro-IRA songs you'd want to distance yourself from it too.

I agree to an extent.

I find that side equally disturbing.

I find that side equally disturbing.

:lol: