Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Keep getting confused between Moussa Dembélé and Mousa Dembélé. Doesn't help that they were both at Fulham at the same time. Reminiscent of the England international Gary Stevenses. If I were even older the Welsh international Ron Davieses might come to mind, but one of them decided to be a Wyn, which turned out OK. Carry on.

The Dembele's were at Fulham at the same time for like 7 days so not rally

Wraith flipping burgers on Vera

What a cunt. All the actors in this are piss poor.

watching for 1st time cos i know whos boat it was filmed on, odd accents.

They used all the decent Geordie actors and those who can act northern in the first couple of series. Now they are on to any cunt with a face.

Keep getting confused between Moussa Dembélé and Mousa Dembélé. Doesn't help that they were both at Fulham at the same time. Reminiscent of the England international Gary Stevenses. If I were even older the Welsh international Ron Davieses might come to mind, but one of them decided to be a Wyn, which turned out OK. Carry on.

The Dembele's were at Fulham at the same time for like 7 days so not rally

Well, yah, rally, you can't deny I get confused. It's my brain's fault, but there we are. Fortunately haven't got to factor this loser in.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moussa_Demb%C3%A9l%C3%A9_(hurdler)

:lol: That looks messy

:lol:

I think we ran that close once when 3 players ran over the ball and left it for each other. When Souness was manager ?

Possibly under Robson. Was attacking the Leazes end IIRC.

Aye probably, typed Robson first but couldn't be sure. Attacking the Leazes rings a bell.

Yeah, and I think that 03 home kit comes to mind, so must have been 03-04.

00/01 I think? Solano, Speed & Shearer.

Guest Roger Kint

:lol:

I think we ran that close once when 3 players ran over the ball and left it for each other. When Souness was manager ?

Possibly under Robson.

Yeah, remember it once under Bobby.

Was it not Gary Speed who was last to ignore the ball? Remember the game and it was the Leazes

Several Las Palmas players were beaten up by their own fans after being caught partying after their defeat against us, this past Saturday night. Nauzet Alemán got glassed in the face and has received 18 stitches. Nasty stuff.

After a 2-1 defeat by the best team in the world? :lol: Tough crowd. You'd think those islanders would be canny laid back.

Several Las Palmas players were beaten up by their own fans after being caught partying after their defeat against us, this past Saturday night. Nauzet Alemán got glassed in the face and has received 18 stitches. Nasty stuff.

After a 2-1 defeat by the best team in the world? :lol: Tough crowd. You'd think those islanders would be canny laid back.

Got bored of watching one of the local cats lick its bollocks.

Wow, that's grim. Any idea who the other players were?