Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Hoping to get to some away games this season. If I buy a membership (£35) what is the limit of away tickets you can buy with that membership for each game?

Also, what's the availability of away games been like this season?

No away games have went to membership yet.

Apparently they will and apparently some will go to public sale, but non so far and no prospect of it happening soon.

This is wrong info.

Hoping to get to some away games this season. If I buy a membership (£35) what is the limit of away tickets you can buy with that membership for each game?

Also, what's the availability of away games been like this season?

No away games have went to membership yet.

Apparently they will and apparently some will go to public sale, but non so far and no prospect of it happening soon.

This is wrong info.

Stifler with incorrect information? Colour me surprised.

How long is it generally before the tickets go on sale? Am I right in thinking it's about 4 weeks in advance? I'm wanting to get tickets for Wigan away on the 14th December and wondering if I need a season ticket holder with a membership to get the tickets when they go out on sale?

How long is it generally before the tickets go on sale? Am I right in thinking it's about 4 weeks in advance? I'm wanting to get tickets for Wigan away on the 14th December and wondering if I need a season ticket holder with a membership to get the tickets when they go out on sale?

I'm certain that will go to general sale but yes, about a month before!

I'm certain that will go to general sale but yes, about a month before!

:thup: Brilliant, cheers. I'm desperate to get to an away game this season and Wigan isn't too far for me so if it goes to general sale then spot on.

Bristol C away went to membership

My apologies, however I'm certain the Bristol City match only went to members sale after another section of their new stand was completed opening up more room for our fans when they were able to release us a 2nd round of tickets.

Has our away ticket policy changed or are people mixing up terminology?

I was under the impression that since Darlington away (sammy scores...), all away tickets require ST or Membership. The sales go .. ST Holders, then if any are left they go to Member. I haven't seen an away game go to general sale for years?

If this is still the case, you can only buy 1 ticket per membership BrickTop.

Has our away ticket policy changed or are people mixing up terminology?

I was under the impression that since Darlington away (sammy scores...), all away tickets require ST or Membership. The sales go .. ST Holders, then if any are left they go to Member. I haven't seen an away game go to general sale for years?

If this is still the case, you can only buy 1 ticket per membership BrickTop.

They've brought back general sale this year but unlikely to get that far for most games.

1994 man.

:thup: Escobar debacle, Letchkov header, Romario header, Sweden, Roger Milla, Lalas, Wynalda freekick, Hagi, Saudi, Baggio penalty. Ah man, definitely 2nd on my list.

Typical Brazilian finding an innocent murder the highlight of a football tournament.

---

Bar the worldie in the opener, Uruguay trolling was the only thing decent about 2010.

1994 man.

:thup: Escobar debacle, Letchkov header, Romario header, Sweden, Roger Milla, Lalas, Wynalda freekick, Hagi, Saudi, Baggio penalty. Ah man, definitely 2nd on my list.

Typical Brazilian finding an innocent murder the highlight of a football tournament.

---

Bar the worldie in the opener, Uruguay trolling was the only thing decent about 2010.

Ah man, you understand what I meant. That sounds horrible in hindsight. I meant it as being one for the history.

[emoji38] It's unbelievable that like, it really is. Read them the other day and think my favourite bit was the repetition of the game being on Monday. "MON-DAY! MON-DAY! MON-DAY!" (of course followed by Barnes saying the game was on Saturday) [emoji38]