QPR 1 - 2 Newcastle United - 12/05/13 - Post match reaction from page 68

BlueStar

still needed two gifts though for todays win.

Aye. Did we genuinely create anything of our own accord today?

The win was all that mattered, but it was same old, same old when it comes to the performance.

The way we constantly surrendered possession in that second half... man alive. Honestly think today was arguably the worst of the lot. :lol:

Hell fire man. I'm relieved at the result... but I think most of the relief is the fact this horrendous season is actually over.

Guest Phil K

A typical s***, horrendous second half performance but a win is what mattered today so f*** it, I'm happy.

But the most important thing to do now is to get rid of Pardew.

PRE-CISELY

I just hope those vague rumours about the Montpellier coach are true

Obviously relieved that we're safe but I'll not be celebrating like. It's been an horrific season and scraping safety on the penultimate game should not be mistaken for success. It's not success, it's the absolute bare minimum level of achievement. I don't want him to resign, I want him crucified. Upsidedown, with blunt, rusty nails. In front of his family.

:thup:

Obviously relieved that we're safe but I'll not be celebrating like. It's been an horrific season and scraping safety on the penultimate game should not be mistaken for success. It's not success, it's the absolute bare minimum level of achievement. I don't want him to resign, I want him crucified. Upsidedown, with blunt, rusty nails. In front of his family.

:thup:

I agree with all this, but i can't help but celebrate, we're safe and there were times that that seemed like a dream. Horrible season. I hope that cunt gets sacked, but i'm going to enjoy this moment in what has been a season full of negatives.

can barely raise a smile  :undecided: I thought we were going down I really did. Time for this buffoon to be sacked. He has no clue, got a decent squad and cant be trusted to do a job with it. Poor management, tactics, etc etc

Did Obertan even touch the ball when he came on. An utter joke of a substitution.

Yes, he carried the ball from the edge of our penalty area nearly to the edge of there's and played in Cisse who tried an outrageous ridiculous shot that green saved easily.

Did Obertan even touch the ball when he came on. An utter joke of a substitution.

Yes, he carried the ball from the edge of our penalty area nearly to the edge of there's and played in Cisse who tried an outrageous ridiculous shot that green saved easily.

I was absolutely raging at Cisse for shooting there, idiotic decision.

Accidentally controlled a ball with his ringpiece after attempting an overhead clearance.

I was absolutely raging at Cisse for shooting there, idiotic decision.

At least he had a shot