The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Pleased for Palace, fair play to them. Went there in the Championship, might go again next year.

:thup: Same on all counts, they've been close to relegation the last couple of years too.

Was wondering what happened to Darren Ambrose and he only played 6 games for Birmingham this year, not sure what happened there.

Zaha has zero end product and lacks a football brain of any kind, but is skillful kind of like a stronger Gervinho.

I prefer Ince personally, he might not be as talented but is much more intelligent and much superior decision making and end product.

Zaha is 20, still developing, and playing in the biggest match of his life. You should stop being so final in your judgment of him. He's not of a quality necessary for Manchester United currently, but has plenty of time and natural ability to improve.

Agreed.

I wasn't convinced on Moses but he's rounded into a good player, and I think Zaha is better than Moses was.

Agreed.

IMO Watford are a much better side than they showed yesterday. Very young side and they choked imo. Didn't play at all.

Crystal Palace would've won comfortably had Glenn Murray been fit. Wilbraham was atrocious.

Didn't realize there was an England game tomorrow and at the weekend, after that it will only be a month until preseason training starts. Not so long of a wait as I thought.

I think my biggest pet hate is long, pointless, diagonal balls. By god, I've seen enough of them.

http://blog.norway.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/drillo-300x212.jpg

:lol:

Norway lads, taking the piss.

Is it, or is it not, a bit strange that Richard Dunne can be out for the entire season for Villa, yet declare himself fit to play for the ROI this week?

Maybe a little, but I wouldn't complain if I were you :lol:

Is it, or is it not, a bit strange that Richard Dunne can be out for the entire season for Villa, yet declare himself fit to play for the ROI this week?

Maybe a little, but I wouldn't complain if I were you :lol:

He is off the books from July 1st, so hasta la vista, you fat bastard.

Germany 2-0 in 3 minutes v Ecuador; Podolski after 7 seconds and L Bender; look frickin awesome

Without watching it.... Could it probably just be, just maybe, that Ecuador aren't just THAT good actually? Just asking.

Germany 2-0 in 3 minutes v Ecuador; Podolski after 7 seconds and L Bender; look frickin awesome

Without watching it.... Could it probably just be, just maybe, that Ecuador aren't just THAT good actually? Just asking.

They're not a bad side. Admittedly much poorer away from altitude.

0-3 now.