2013 Confederations Cup - Brazil 3 - 0 Spain

ponsaelius

Anyway man, Neymar looks like what we needed, somebody else that looks threatening upfront so Messi can't be shut down. Weirdly tonight has made me strangely happy.

You make me sick sometimes. :lol:

Anyway man, Neymar looks like what we needed, somebody else that looks threatening upfront so Messi can't be shut down. And he's much more of a team player that what I was led to believe. Weirdly tonight has made me strangely happy.

We here at Newcastle Online are delighted that things may be picking up for you and Barcelona.

notBigSam ‏@TheBig_Sam 39s

f***ing Lawro. He's been trying to make his 'getting cocoa' thing to stick for years. It means anal sex. The f***ing pervert.

What the fuck?!

Feels a bit like when France suddenly died and weren't the best national team in the world.

Been coming all tournament IMO, Spain have looked fragile defensively without Alonso alongside Busquets screening the back 4.

Brazil just happened to be the first team who took their chances.

Anyway man, Neymar looks like what we needed, somebody else that looks threatening upfront so Messi can't be shut down. Weirdly tonight has made me strangely happy.

International football is pretty much win-win for me. I never get that worked up if Spain loses, but I'm happy if they win. I'm very much club over country.

Feels a bit like when France suddenly died and weren't the best national team in the world.

Been coming all tournament IMO, Spain have looked fragile defensively without Alonso alongside Busquets screening the back 4.

Brazil just happened to be the first team who took their chances.

I have little doubt that Alonso will be straight back into the first XI once he recovers from his injury, Del Bosque just used his absence to experiment.

Whenever, Spain loses, VI just looks at the league table and starts smiling again. When Barca loses, he probably peeps at the FIFA rankings. The guy is in a cycle of ecstasy.

It is the complete opposite for me, both the club and international level compound my deep depression.

International football is pretty much win-win for me. I never get that worked up if Spain loses, but I'm happy if they win. I'm very much club over country.

Not so much linings, it's like the clouds are made entirely of silver. :lol:

Whenever, Spain loses, VI just looks at the league table and starts smiling again. When Barca loses, he probably peeps at the FIFA rankings. The guy is in a cycle of ecstasy.

It is the complete opposite for me, both the club and international level compound my deep depression.

:lol: He comes here to slum.