2013 Confederations Cup - Brazil 3 - 0 Spain

ponsaelius

Luiz has been great tonight.

The whole spine of the team has been exceptional. I don't think I could choose a MoM.

The referee has allowed them to foul rather consistently without retribution. You expect them to get decisions in that atmosphere, but it has been a great advantage for their back six, imo.

Luiz has been great tonight.

The whole spine of the team has been exceptional. I don't think I could choose a MoM.

The referee has allowed them to foul rather consistently without retribution. You expect them to get decisions in that atmosphere, but it has been a great advantage for their back six, imo.

:thup: tactical fouling of the highest order.

Always in the middle third, always a different player doing it.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_xOnMm_HrFWQ/Sk1ozCKMLPI/AAAAAAAAIGQ/9LlWI2dE-4k/s400/Brasil+campe%C3%A3o.jpg

Enjoyed this more than I ever imagine I would playing Spain. Completely nullified anything Spain was about and hopefully we showed other teams how to do it. 4 times Confederation Cup Champions!

Well, congratulations to Brazil and flip for the win. You've been the better team today, I hope we get a chance for revenge next year :thup:

:thup:

I'd hope not :lol: I hope some other team beats you, I don't ever want to play against Iniesta and Spain again, because no matter how shit you were today, the quality is there.