RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

Miles Starforth ‏@milesstarforth  21s

Pardew on Kinnear: 'I'm sad to see anybody lose their job. He did a lot of good work here, but the decision was the board's decision.' #nufc

If he was doing a lot of good work, why would they sack him? Pardew just can't help himself, even when he doesn't need to open his trap he spouts shit.

Pardew on Kinnear: 'I'm sad to see anybody lose their job. He did a lot of good work here, but the decision was the board's decision.' #nufc

If he was doing a lot of good work, why would they sack him? Pardew just can't help himself, even when he doesn't need to open his trap he spouts shit.

Presumably he was asked about it by the press.

Presumably he was asked about it by the press.

Did they ask him to lie?

Did they ask him to lie?

Erm, probably not, no. Usually they want the actual answer. But the actual answer is "he was fucking useless and I'm ecstatic to see the back of him", so I'm not surprised he didn't say that.

Or he could have just said "I don't like to see anybody lose their job, but it's not my decision".

Did they ask him to lie?

Erm, probably not, no. Usually they want the actual answer. But the actual answer is "he was fucking useless and I'm ecstatic to see the back of him", so I'm not surprised he didn't say that.

Or he could have just said "I don't like to see anybody lose their job, but it's not my decision".

Yes, guess that would be slightly better although probably also a lie.

Guest neesy111

:spit:

We don't even have a board, so that board decision statement makes no sense, lol. If I were one of the jornos I would have asked him for examples of this "good work", he probably wouldn't have answered or spouted some shit about De Jong and Remy and the program notes (which were ghost wriitten of course).

The outrage over "did a lot of good work here." :lol:

The defendant is accused of murdering 37 schoolchildren and ... littering! **gasps from coutroom, woman in the back faints**

The case with a lot of his quotes TBH.

It's pretty fucking relevant when a lot of ridiculous people, including some on this board, want to paint Pardew as a victim, as opposed to an accomplice.

The defendant is accused of murdering 37 schoolchildren and ... littering! **gasps from coutroom, woman in the back faints**

The case with a lot of his quotes TBH.

It's pretty fucking relevant when a lot of ridiculous people, including some on this board, want to paint Pardew as a victim, as opposed to an accomplice.

I didn't really see that angle, not sure how him saying what anybody would be expected to say makes any difference on that score.

:lol:

It's a load of bollocks though. As pointed out, we have no board anyway so it's no surprise the club can't even get its story right on this.

Pardew has to be diplomatic though surely? :lol:

"Joe was a massive useless cunt and I for one am glad to see the piss-stained old soak fuck off, hopefully to a retirement home where they beat the elderly"

We do have a board, it consists of John Irving, Lee Charnley and David Williamson. I'm sure they were instructed by Ashley to get rid of Kinnear and came to a Compromise Agreement whereby he resigned in return for a payoff. I've seen people sacked like that many times. As for the "good work" it sounds like standard Pardew crap  :lol: