Sunderland

Nobody

Fair play to them like, signing a current Italian international from the Italian champions is a massive thing for them.

I've only seem him for Italy but he strikes me a good (or what should be) Jonas when I have seen him.

Fair play to them like, signing a current Italian international from the Italian champions is a massive thing for them.

I've only seem him for Italy but he strikes me a good (or what should be) Jonas when I have seen him.

That is the best way to describe tbh....Like Jonas he is versatile and hardworking but he has more offensive ability than Jonas IMO.

Fair play to them I don't think much of the other signings but this is a real coup for them IMO.

Sunderland, Southampton, Swansea, Norwich. What the hell is going on? This new money is going a bit too far.

The same money Everton spent on 2 players for 10m?

He shouldn't start for Italy, not good enough but Prandelli loves him.

Good signing for them though. He'll have been on low squad player wages at Juve (he'd have been on Serie B wages at Cesena when they signed him) so they'll have been able to give him a significant payrise.

I'm jealous of Ellis Short mainly. They seem to have an owner who will sack the manager when he doesn't deliver and then backs the next one to the hilt. We have a f***ing billionaire Scrooge whose best mate and ideal DoF/next manager is Joe f***ing Kinnear.

I'm jealous of Ellis Short mainly. They seem to have an owner who will sack the manager when he doesn't deliver and then backs the next one to the hilt. We have a f***ing billionaire Scrooge whose best mate and ideal DoF/next manager is Joe f***ing Kinnear.

Yet we've achieved more under Ashley than they have under Ellis. As much as that is like two bald men fighting over a comb.

4pm kick off for these lot  away is going to make for a fun day both at the SoL and in town. People are mortal enough by 12 on derby day. If we sign Bent and he scores against them the game will probably end up abandoned.

Great chairman is Ellis

Guest neesy111

4pm kick off for these lot  away is going to make for a fun day both at the SoL and in town. People are mortal enough by 12 on derby day. If we sign Bent and he scores against them the game will probably end up abandoned.

Bars won't be opening up early though.

Bars won't be opening up early though.

I'd be willing to bet at least some will.  Doesn't Wetherspoons open at stupid o'clock on Sundays anyway and serve beer not long after?  I'd be surprised if most people weren't on the sauce by 11.