Sunderland

Nobody

We dominated the game for 20 minutes but then West Brom scored from their first real attack and from there we lost our belief.

The Premier League is a very tough league and very unforgiving, we were punished today and it is tough to take.

When we did create a chance to get back into the game but luck was against us. Steven Fletcher got injured and we could now be without him for a few weeks.

I couldn’t have imagined this start, I knew it would be difficult but we have to keep going.

I will never give up, we have to remain professional and keep working hard.

I need to see fighting spirit from my players.

Tuesday’s game is crucial, we need a lift ahead of the game with Liverpool and we want to progress in the cup.

It’s a Champions League final for us - we need to get a boost and build our confidence up.

All the best,

Paolo Di Canio

:lol:

That's Brown and O'Shea sorted then.

As pointed out yesterday by a mackem at work, even changing the manager won't change things much as the players just aren't good enough. Fair play to him as he didn't think di canio was good enough to start with.

They could do with signing 14 players or something :yao:

OVERHAUL!

tbh if they have another ghange of manager and squad overhaul , and manage to stay up- thats fucking going some that is. its almost a more difficult thing than winning something. :lol: how do they keep getting away with it?

Going wrong far too fast, they'll get rid of him in time to turn it around at this rate.  New manager bounce could get them off the bottom and on their way to safety.

One glimmer of hope is after all the work the board had to do to justify appointing a sieg-heiling fascist they may be reluctant to back down so readily.

Guest bimpy474

They'll do exactly what they did last year and bin him off a couple of games before the derby and hope for a timely bump in form.

so after their next game?

Cup game would make it 2.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/if-you-think-this-is-paolos-fault.812995/

then youre a stupid, bandwagon jumping tart.

there are many reasons for our poor start. paolo di canio is not chief amongst them.

the media will have you believe its all down to him, he speaks too much, hes too unorthordox, he supposedly falls out with players etc etc blah blah fuckin blah.

the change over in personnel this pre season was not di canio's doing. hes trying his best to make it work. and I for one will continue to support him whilst he does.

fuck the haters.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

It was predictable but I didn't expect it to escalate that quickly. Even the top teams struggle to find any kind of rhythm in the first 6 matches but I guess that their unforgiving streak of matches will take its toll.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/if-you-think-this-is-paolos-fault.812995/

then youre a stupid, bandwagon jumping tart.

there are many reasons for our poor start. paolo di canio is not chief amongst them.

the media will have you believe its all down to him, he speaks too much, hes too unorthordox, he supposedly falls out with players etc etc blah blah fuckin blah.

the change over in personnel this pre season was not di canio's doing. hes trying his best to make it work. and I for one will continue to support him whilst he does.

f*** the haters.

They were already gash last season, he cleared out the gash and replaced it with more gash.

Well done  :lol: