Sunderland

Nobody

Haven't watched too much of his stuff but it generally seems the formula is to take a particularly obvious and populist conclusion everyone has managed to reach by themselves (Ranger is a twat, JFK is thick as fuck, Ashley has no ambition) and just say it REALLY LOUDLY AND REPEATEDLY AND ANGRILY AND SWEARILY, like you've been cast in a 90s Adam Sandler film, then receive adulation for it? 

A bad defeat tomorrow and suddenly they are at each other again.

Actually, we need them to get beat or something so at least their morale won't be as high as it is now.

Then again, Stoke are pats themselves so expect their euphoria to continue trough to Saturday lunchtime.

Guest Roger Kint

Reading a funny status on a mates Fb where a mackem is saying we wouldnt get over 30k for a cup semi final at home on a Wednesday  :lol:

The next comment from a mag - 'we had a sellout for a Quarter final on a Thursday last season' was met with 'you cant say owt til its a SF on a Wednesday'.

Fucking hell these kids are thick  :lol:

Reading a funny status on a mates Fb where a mackem is saying we wouldnt get over 30k for a cup semi final at home on a Wednesday  :lol:

The next comment from a mag - 'we had a sellout for a Quarter final on a Thursday last season' was met with 'you cant say owt til its a SF on a Wednesday'.

f***ing hell these kids are thick  :lol:

Not selling out a SF on Wednesday > selling out a QF on Thursday. Clearly.

Guest Roger Kint

Apparently would sellout if it was on a weekend though........

They even failed to sell out for the derby this season, desperately hawking tickets around and having to give them away days before the game.

Shame really because we were the only attraction left on Wearside which guaranteed a full house apart from the boy bands.

They're getting cocky again. I like it.

I don't know why, we need to start scoring goals and quickly.

Anyway I'm keeping my powder dry for now regarding Saturday, as tonight's game is more important when it comes to where we'll finish in the league. If we beat Stoke, and that's a massive IF when you consider our home form, we have a realistic chance of finishing above them come the end of the season. We really need to start beating the teams around us, otherwise the results against the top clubs (and sadly I include Newcastle in that statement  :sad:) will be meaningless come May.

Tonight is a massive game, and I don't think a draw will be good enough, but I fear Stoke may come and shut up shop and we've been very poor against teams who've done that this season.

I would say they are nailed on to win tonight, and get another injection of confidence ahead of the derby.

Some of the comments being made by mackems on facebook are ridiculous like, do they actually look at the league table?

True Geordie is drunk on his youtube fame now. His one when the mackems got to the final was utter cringe stuff. Just came across as totally bitter.

He used to make really good vids i thought but he could dee with packing it in for a while.

True Geordie is drunk on his youtube fame now. His one when the mackems got to the final was utter cringe stuff. Just came across as totally bitter.

He used to make really good vids i thought but he could dee with packing it in for a while.

Nah. No way.

I liked a few. The one after we got done 0-6 off liverpool he was fairly spot on imo. Now he's all over the place and the things gotten to his head  :lol:

He's a pleb. He's only 27 as well which is quite worrying.

What was their form like before the 5-1? Seem to remember them being pretty confident before that and we weren't

They were unbeaten iirc, I'm sure it was like 7-8 games into the season.