Sunderland

Nobody

up 3-1. First win of the season surely.

Yes and our strikers actually did what they're paid for, as did yours, and it's about fucking time.

I don't know what it is about Stoke, but I find them very hard to like as a team. Even with Hughes in charge there's something quite irritating about them, so taking 3 points off them is always nice.

Oh, and we're only 3 points off third place  :frantic:

up 3-1. First win of the season surely.

Yes and our strikers actually did what they're paid for, as did yours, and it's about fucking time.

I don't know what it is about Stoke, but I find them very hard to like as a team. Even with Hughes in charge there's something quite irritating about them, so taking 3 points off them is always nice.

Oh, and we're only 3 points off third place  :frantic:

It's because they're cunts and their fans are a complete bunch of mongs.  Must be something about the colours.

:lol: What the f*** is that?

Pretty standard FB photo album for a mackem:

Few pictures of bairns in SAFC tops - check

Few pictures of lads dicking around on p*ss-ups - check

Inordinate amount of FTM anti-mag pics - check

Few pics of piles of rat corpses - ch.......wait, wha?

Loyalist paramilitary 'Sunderland Loyal - No Surrender' flag - ok, I'm out.

Pretty standard FB photo album for a mackem:

Few pictures of bairns in SAFC tops - check

Few pictures of lads dicking around on p*ss-ups - check

Inordinate amount of FTM anti-mag pics - check

Few pics of piles of rat corpses - ch.......wait, wha?

Loyalist paramilitary 'Sunderland Loyal - No Surrender' flag - ok, I'm out.

Have you been looking at my FB account ?  :lol:

'Keane unimpressed by music choice - Abba - in #SAFC dressing room. "They were going to play a match, men v men . . fucking 'Dancing Queen!'"'

:lol:

From his autobiography which I'm guessing gets released soon.

'Keane unimpressed by music choice - Abba - in #SAFC dressing room. "They were going to play a match, men v men . . fucking 'Dancing Queen!'"'

end of the week I think, quotes on twitter have been rather interesting but that one is the best.

He's bound to come out as a massive gay eventually.

His comments about being glad Clive Clarke (Sunderland player on loan at Leicester) had a heart attack the same night as Sunderland were beat 3-0 by Luton, were shocking. He's said he was surprised they found a heart.

Also once again said he doesn't regret the Haaland incident.

Cretin of a bloke.

His first book was just "We won everything we were entered for but it wasn't good enough. Cowards" or "I lost control and I smacked him. Stupid, Roy. Stupid"

He must have massive psychological problems.

:lol: Sounds like Gollum.

Always maintained that the bloke is just a massive arsehole. His hardman image was a way of disguising it and some people love him but he's always been a cunt. Seems like his only was of dealing with situations is with aggression and confrontation. Utter tool and always will be.

Apparently Keane tried to sign Robbie Savage for this lot but did a u-turn when he heard Savage say "Whazzzzap?" on his recorded voicemail message  :lol:

Ha ha ha

I rang Mark Hughes. Robbie [savage] wasn't in the Blackburn team and I asked Mark if we could try to arrange a deal. Sparky said: 'Yeah, yeah, he's lost his way here but he could still do a job for you.'

Robbie's legs were going a bit but I thought he might come up to us [at Sunderland], with his long hair, and give us a lift - the way Yorkie [Dwight Yorke] had, a big personality in the dressing room.

Sparky gave me permission to give him a call. So I got Robbie's mobile number and rang him. It went to his voicemail: 'Hi, it's Robbie - whazzup!' like the Budweiser ad. I never called him back. I thought: 'I can't be fucking signing that."