Sunderland

Nobody

A few years ago this result would have been manna from heaven. I won't even mention it on Monday morning tbh. Football's fucking shit.

It sums up how rotten NE football is at the moment - bar Gateshead and Middlesbrough. All joking with the mackems aside - it's dark times.

Apparently Vergini has hit a Southampton fan outside of the stadium.

Where you getting that from?

Samuel Foyle @SamuelFoyle  ·  2h 2 hours ago

Me with Sunderland CB and own goal scorer Santiago Vergini....he genuinely hit me after this

B0PtqVtIMAAOOoK.jpg:large

:lol:

Do all people from Southampton look like arrogant cunts?

That own goal looks as if it's corrupt. What on earth was he trying other than to hit it there?

Did he not just go to hoof it clear with the wrong foot?

No, I'm assuming he was trying to hit it high over his own goal, but the lack of power in the hit is weird.

Looked to me like he was trying to belt it away somewhere between the post and the corner flag but shanked his kick a bit and hooked it into the top corner.

Just seen the eight goals. Southampton had great movement but special mention goes out to Vergini, Bridcutt and Mannone (Tadic's goal). :lol:

Just came to mention Bridcutt especially. Woeful for at least 4 of the goals, proper Championship standard at best.

Southampton should have put 8 past us, sick of reading all the boring cunts on Twitter who have photos of NUFC players as their profile pictures tweeting ridiculously shit crack. "After 8 lmao pmsl", fucking thick cunts look a bit closer to home.