Sunderland

Nobody

I thought was real when it first started  :lol:

I watched it 3 times and shared it on FB before I realised it wasnt. :lol:

:lol:

It's was him saying oasis give it away  :lol:

think it could have been  the lad from that clip from the Derby- 'thunderland'

They're in that dross. A few of the others also have goals in them (Austin at QPR, Ings at Burnley...), if Fletcher or whoever doesn't start firing they could drop.

They are so quick to proclaim themselves as a force on the back of that 0-0 draw with Chelsea. They did a good backs to the wall fighting job and could have snatched it on a break, had some good chances.

But last night showed how difficult it is to do that 2 games in a row against top class opposition.

As soon as reality hit home the fans hit the road again.

They needed more risk and fret- take note Pardew.

edit- fwiw, I think they have enough to survive unfortunately.

Lineker has gone way off-book there. After all, Sunderland fans are respected all throughout football.

Respected throughout football marra.....

Chanting shite about Allah and the Quran for about 15 minutes.

Was fairly close to this and it got much worse. One started doing monkey chants

anti mag and racist chants all game. Absolutely sh*te.

one was making monkey noises when Toure had the ball.

Tbf there's a fair number calling them out on it, though being RTG theres also a few of.....

Is that even technically racist?

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/racist-chanting-at-the-back-of-the-south-stand.1001525/

Too much s*** below them, they wont go down unfortunately.

This must be their 3rd or 4th consecutive relegation battle season, 2 of which we gifted them safety.

Thing is, if you listen to Total Sport, the thing Gabbiadini keeps harping on about, is the fact they've been in the premier league for so many consecutive seasons.... think its 10 seasons coming up.

Never mind that they've struggled for good parts of a lot of those seasons, he's just happy they are now an 'established premier league team'. :lol: