Sunderland

Nobody

They really hate Jordi (geordie) Gomez

You know how on occasion you look at people and say 'how are they getting paid that much to do that? I could do that easily' you say it but you don't really think it. Honestly tonight I could have played instead of him and I think I'd have done a better job. I watched this bloke misplace about 8 or 9 simple passes in 15 minutes.

There's a reason for the hate

Poyet turning on the crowd. Delicious. How dare they clamour for goals and points.

I'm avoiding any reports on the game for the minute but if he has said anything then this is my opinion word for word.

How dare we expect to beat a team that hadn't gotten a point away from home all season, who've just lost their manager, without their top scorer to injury.

Poyet got it spectacularly wrong tonight. Gomez and Wickham didn't seem to know who was playing on the left. The end result was that neither did. Meaning Isla and Phillips basically had free reign all first half. Bridcutt can't play in a two in the middle and Larsson was dominated by Henry, Fer and Barton.

They'll stop up once again thanks to the 6 points we gift them. When you look at that match last night, us on Sunday, in fact most PL games you realise it's not a particularly good or exciting league anymore. Sky need their head read for paying all that for it and the minute they put my subscription up to cover the costs I'll be cancelling because I'm watching less and less live football on TV.

The amount of s**** these clowns give us for being 'fickle mags' when they're completely bi-polar on a game-by-game basis when it comes to Poyet.

A guy at work told me, without a hint of sarcasm, that they were the most loyal fans in football yesterday.

I don't blame them in the slightest for turning on Poyet and the sucession of awful managers they've had but I don't get why the feel the need to come out with that shite.

Poyet turning on the crowd. Delicious. How dare they clamour for goals and points.

I'm avoiding any reports on the game for the minute but if he has said anything then this is my opinion word for word.

How dare we expect to beat a team that hadn't gotten a point away from home all season, who've just lost their manager, without their top scorer to injury.

Poyet got it spectacularly wrong tonight. Gomez and Wickham didn't seem to know who was playing on the left. The end result was that neither did. Meaning Isla and Phillips basically had free reign all first half. Bridcutt can't play in a two in the middle and Larsson was dominated by Henry, Fer and Barton.

I watched pretty much all of the game yesterday, and had already forgot Gomez was playing :lol: Like you said, in the first half, QPR could do pretty much anything they wanted down their right hand side, scary how many crosses must've been delivered from the right in just one half.

What's the crack with that bridcutt bloke Ht? Looked garbage every time I've seen him.

I actually quite like him. He's a clever footballer, at times a good organiser and has more ability than he's given credit for.

He looks a bit lightweight to play in this league though. For me he plays the holding role in a midfield three or not at all.

Isn't it his job to coach the team ? Been there long enough now to at least have had an influence on how the team fucntions and what style of football they play.

They're too busy trying to be nice to the fans by winning corners apparently.

honestly it sounds half the time like he'd welcome the sack (and thus the payoff) wonder if he regrets not just leaving after last season, the fact he kept them up with a miracle run at the end would have enabled him to walk into any bottom half team and probably get paid more

Isn't it his job to coach the team ? Been there long enough now to at least have had an influence on how the team fucntions and what style of football they play.

Half of what he's said makes no sense. I think what he's trying to say is that our fans get on the player's backs if they don't just lump it forward. It's true in some instances. However if we're 0-2 down at home to QPR and watching Bridcutt pass square between  the two centre halves then the crowd is going to want more urgency.

It's all very well having a passing game but when we only have 3 players in any attack then what's the point? We may as well smack it up to Wickham and hope Defoe can pick up the pieces.

This is the beginning for me. I don't want the bloke sacked and hope he gets it right. Last night and his now sustained refusal to accept any blame for any problems we're having is beginning to irritate me.

Half of what he's said makes no sense. I think what he's trying to say is that our fans get on the player's backs if they don't just lump it forward. It's true in some instances. However if we're 0-2 down at home to QPR and watching Bridcutt pass square between  the two centre halves then the crowd is going to want more urgency.

It's all very well having a passing game but when we only have 3 players in any attack then what's the point? We may as well smack it up to Wickham and hope Defoe can pick up the pieces.

This is the beginning for me. I don't want the bloke sacked and hope he gets it right. Last night and his now sustained refusal to accept any blame for any problems we're having is beginning to irritate me.

Since the moment he got there he's slopy shouldered any responsibility for mistakes he's made. Any bad form, play, decisions, results, thry are all down to something or someone else, certainly not Gus. For me he's worse than pardew in that respects, difference is he doesn't quite bask in the same glory when things go right, self congratulating himself to a point of sickness.

Some right egotistical managers about atm, just got to look at Sherwood waiting for the barca job to pit his skills against fat sam in El Classico.

Painfully predictable what happens next. Poyet hangs on for a few more games, then gets the sack, new manager comes in around the end of March....beats us, and they end the season alright. Cut to next season and the process starts all over again